Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]Nomad

Forum Change Logs

Integrated Steam into the forums to user profiles and you will be able to login via steam once steam is attached to your profile which can be done via account settings.

e1cc785ee24a481f8012a1395e2abfec.png

087f6e3d8e1a4fcab7fc5425353d2f58.png

Peace Through POWER

Integrated Twitch.TV Live streams into the forums. PM me if you want your stream added to the site and show up when you are online!

2b76d4fb159345a088136f2770211f4c.png

Peace Through POWER

Fixed award plugin. It again shows on each post plate and permissions can be edited again

Peace Through POWER

Fixed livestream plugin, once a stream is added and gone live it should show up on the front page of the forums.

• Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

Updated forum security, people are able to create accounts again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

MmYGANg.png

Introducing the new theme "Black Ice"! it's the new dark version of the current main theme, if you would like to switch to to it there is a button at the bottom of the page that is called "Theme". (Old dark theme will be up for 1 more week till it's removed.)

LCY70EI.png

Click on it and it will give you options and just select the theme you want. 

5FAMNeL.png

• Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

Updated forums to the latest version

Updated themes to work with latest forum version

Updated steam integration

Updated and fixed twitch streams

• Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

Edited themes to better suit slower internet.

Streamlined menu navigation.

Reduced forum clutter.

Promoted @[PDE]ZukoFire to Head Forum Moderator.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

Fixed front page sign up button. Users no longer need to go to another page to sign up.

Peace Through POWER

Added previous rank icons due to new ones being broken. (my windows got corrupted a few weeks ago and I lost the new ones so I couldn't put them back)

Added group mention for high staff to use.

Added a party finder forum for players to connect with each and play games with each other!

http://www.pdelite.org/forum/57-party-finder/

Peace Through POWER

Fixed donation permissions. Everyone should be able to see the button on the front page now for those who wanted to donate but were unable.

Peace Through POWER

• Revamped rank colors and CSS style tags.
  • Changed role Forum Head Moderator to Forum Director since Head Moderator seemed too long
  • Will be working on new rank icons and to also include Forum Director

@Forum Director @Forum Moderator

Peace Through POWER

Role Sync is finished. It will now be the primary method of getting your correct roles in the discord server.

If anyone is interested in attaching their discord this is where you go,

Wp44dnl.png

And then here,

lrC1dp5.png

And once you login in you will be set. If anyone encounters issues just let me know in a post or pm

Peace Through POWER

So, I've been making some big and small changes to forums. There are two things still in progress, one needs more testing and the other which is the server page is in some need of debugging to figure out why it's not able to get server stats.

But for the ones that fully implemented/updated

The discord button on the forums front face has been update and takes up less space.

Added stats to the side of topics where your username is.

And you can now add gifs directly from gify in the post editor

revenge of the sith prequel GIF

The things that are still in progress and aren't guaranteed to stay

New application process, this will add a more streamlined PDG application process 

New server page instead of relying on gametracker.

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_27.png

Screenshot_28.png

• Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

Added new member shop that rewards all based on activity and posts/topics! Donators gain special benefits on the member shop.

Peace Through POWER

So I've been forgetting to post my forum updates/changes heheheh 😅

So time for some updates if I can remember them all!

• 02/22/2020 a new theme was implemented which is the final look for forums.
  • New chat box system. Using ajax functions it allows more features and in the bottom right allows a new pm system.
  • Updated donation plugin along side the implementation of a SSL certificate for better security.
  • Profile music plugin revamped allowing 5 songs to be upload.
  • Profile backgrounds fixed allowing for further profile customization.

All other updates are for quality of life improvements for our forum staff @Forum Moderator @Forum Admin

• Warning users no longer shows your profile but a generic account for privacy, other forum staff can still see who issued the warning.
  • Forum Admins can now a users last login date in admin CP when it comes to user account issues.
  • Updated forum role permissions for all roles. If anyone encounters an issue with not having access to something they think they should they need to contact me or @Forum Admin who will relay it over to me if they can't take care of it.

I believe these are all the changes 🙂

For donators

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

Due to a change in steams API, steam integration that also let users login with steam is no longer available.

I will be keeping a look out for a fix for this.

Peace Through POWER

I believe I fixed our steam integration issue. Will keep an eye on it but as for right now it's working 

Peace Through POWER