Or sign in with one of these services

Ban Appeal V5

Peguins

In-Game Name: Peguins 

Server 1, 2, or 3: 2

Admin that banned you (If You Know):  Zoom/DancingMad

Ban Length (If You Know):  Kick/Ban not sure

Reason for your ban (If You Know):  Trolling 

Why you wish to be unbanned:  I follow the rules in game.I respect my Rifle ban. I may complain or make a comment about my rifle ban but never go on to troll anyone or be rude to anyone about it.

Any other comments:  Last night I made a comment about being banned from rifles on all the servers I know and if anyone had any other servers that they could recommend. This started a small disagreement between me and DancingMad. DancingMad's opinion is that I cheat I disagree and my opinion is that I dont cheat.He went on to asking me is I was going to cry over it and that I am a terrible person and proceeded to  try and humiliate me in from of the server so I did what anyone else would do and defended my name. This surly can not be seen as trolling. This is just abuse of power so dancingmad can get his way and get me off the server. I follow the rules on the server I follow my rifle ban and play on without making to big of a deal about it most days.Everyone complains about something in the game mine just happens to be my rifle ban. If this is seen as trolling then other players should be banned for complaining/ defending there name as well. Thank you for your time.

Says it's a temp ban for scroll fire not trolling.

Star+Trek+Discovery+1x09+Into+the+Forest

I was not using rifles?  I was shooting fast with a pistol but I thought we had this conversation that pistols were fine because of the lack of damage they do? This has not been a issue since the start of the rifle ban?

Scrinn 02/13/2020
Pistols don't really matter imo since they have low power and small clips. From our discord conversation.

I wasn't there and I haven't been given anything to follow up the ban so once it expires feel free to play. Also things enforced by rules is dependent on the staff. Just because I don't enforce uncapped speeds on pistols doesn't mean others wont though most don't as far as I know.

The same goes with trolling I tolerate alot where as others are strict about it.

Star+Trek+Discovery+1x09+Into+the+Forest

Peguins, having followed this since your initial ban it seems to me that you yourself are the root cause of your problems.  You mention you've been banned from many other servers for the two-finger shooting with rifles, and yet you go from server to server doing it again and again, and getting banned for it again and again.  And here you mention you were asking for other servers to play on, presumably to do the same there.  And I'm sure Zoom and DancingMad viewed it more as you just passively whining about the rifle ban rather than sincerely looking for new servers because that's certainly what it sounds like to me.

At one point do you just concede that you aren't going to get your way?  You respect the rifle ban, in so far as you refrain from using them; great.  But from your posts, you mention you complain about it on a regular basis in chat.  So clearly you don't respect it, you simply adhere to it. What exactly do you expect complaining about it in that chat will accomplish?  The only thing I can see is that you're going to irritate people, because frankly I don't think anyone cares and they're probably all tired of seeing you posting it ad nauseam

You mention you've gotten the OK to do so when using pistols.  If you're going to keep tip-toeing the line or looking for loopholes, you're going to keep ending up back here making further appeals. You're on your 5th. As Scrinn said, each admin/moderator may enforce it differently and you need to be aware of and respect that if you want to play.

I really don't understand why you're so stubborn about this. It's a problem that is totally unnecessary and you're creating it yourself. You play well enough that you really shouldn't even need to push this.

At some point you need to have some self-awareness and realize that if you're getting banned from multiple servers, and FIVE times from this one, all for the exact same thing, that maybe YOU are the problem.  This is getting ridiculous.

Archived