Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Use Of Racist Language Ingame

lprnkc

Your In-Game Name: glpfs07

Cheaters In-Game Name: _noa00_ , mpampis335 (This is not a ban request for cheating)

Which Server: 1 or 2 (I don't remember.)

Reason for request:

Some of racist guys are swearing at my nationality and country. I'm not the kind of guy that takes this kind of things serious but I see enough at my daily life.

These days are hot days for  Mediterranean countries and ofcourse countries and politics have to have some priorities at region. And I'm aware of these thigs are keeping world agenda busy.  But I don't care about these priorities or politics when I'm playing CoD. I see enough of dumb politics and racism  against many different nationalities and people in my daily life because of my multinational country and I don't want to see any of these when I'm playing CoD. Because I play CoD to distract my daily stress. Facing this kind of stuff while I'm trying to enjoy the game really gets my nerves on.

I play and enjoy the game at PDE servers as lprnkc and glpfs07 (lately) over 3 years and I've never seen someting like that. I could say someting harsh and racist against them too but no one deserves someting like that. Especially If they are playing a game and enjoying it. Please keep servers racism and politics free.

Thanks for reading.

(I lost my proof for mpampis335 but some other honest players surely can prove my words. And I know this is not how it works but I don't want this guys to be banned. They should get warned.)

Proof: https://www.dropbox.com/preview/0ea17c0e-6f68-4a57-b2cd-8bebff63dfd6.jpg?role=work

Can't open the link. are you able to use imgur.com?

Star+Trek+Discovery+1x09+Into+the+Forest

thank you

Hi lprnkc,

Thanks for your report. Ofcourse we will take closer look at these guys. We make every effort to keep server clear from racism and politics. These kind of behavior shouldnt happend and its against our rules.

Being Greek myself, I understand where this behavior comes from. Due to the recent events between Greece and Turkey has resulted in this kind of situations, however our server is not the place to express that. 

Thanks for letting us know, admins and moderators should keep an eye on these kinds of behaviors. 

Thank you all guys for your understanding. 

I'm just trying to help you guys keep servers racism and politics free. I'm sure this is important for many. In this kind of situation some should get action as players bc admins can't catch everything. 

Thanks again :)

I'm mark this locked as I believe it has been dealt with. 

Star+Trek+Discovery+1x09+Into+the+Forest

Archived