Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

WAW SERVER #3 - Thoughts? What Would You Like To See?

I was going to post this in the main topic pinned above, but I felt like it needed its own post so things could directly be focused on since it's slightly different and more varied than our other two servers.

So, give some opinions/feedback on what you all would like to see added or maybe changed with Server #3. It's finally here and is a great place for all of the things that can't be done on S1 or S2. It's best to take advantage of it while we finally have it.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

I really haven't been around or done much gaming in the past two months so maybe its changed a bit?? but from the last time I was on S3 I remember thinking there was too much TDM.  It seemed like every other match was TDM while I was there to play objective based games.  I realize its like that because some folks prefer a smaller player count for TDM, but to have it every other game seems a bit too much when the main draw is WAR and other objective matches.  Personally, for TDM, I like having a full server, and my ping is much lower on S2, so whenever I'm on S3 and TDM comes up, I usually just leave.

Maybe it could be changed to  every third or fourth game instead of every other game.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

It seems to me that players really like dome. Earlier for example I was on with a few others, it changed to dome ffa and by the end it had 19 players, next map was dead again... 

Could you add dome to come in more often with modes such as sab or war?  The round might be over with quick but it might help keep player numbers up. 

41 minutes ago, Sammas09 said:

It seems to me that players really like dome. Earlier for example I was on with a few others, it changed to dome ffa and by the end it had 19 players, next map was dead again... 

Could you add dome to come in more often with modes such as sab or war?  The round might be over with quick but it might help keep player numbers up. 

The sad thing when it comes to War due to how it's coded I guess but once you reach a certain player count with it the server crashes.

Star+Trek+Discovery+1x09+Into+the+Forest