Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign In

Sign In

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

twltterhoes

Ban Appeal: TWLTTERHOES

In-Game Name: TWLTTERHOES

Server 1, 2, or 3: 2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): Unsure.

Ban Length (If You Know): Unsure.

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Unsure, perhaps reload canceling on accident, not abusing it on purpose.

Why you wish to be unbanned: Me and several of my buddies have recently been having a TON of fun on the server! Dropping super high kill games and having fun. I didn't intentionally abuse anything and really love the server/game.

Any other comments: If I said something offensive in chat out of frustation or If I did something against rules on accident, I really didnt mean to and I apologize. Like I said, my friends and I have a lot of fun playing together and really create a competitive vibe in the server. We also like to stir up the conversation for the social aspect but nothing more than friendly banter! Thanks for the EPIC server and hope to get unbanned! 

This was my original appeal! 

Unfortunately, it does still say im permanently banned! https://prnt.sc/tbysgi Any help would be extremely appreciated! 😄

You still don't show having any bans..
image.png

Could you do me a favor and try changing your username and joining? It's possible that the console doesn't like the "hoes" part of your name and is kicking you for it.
If that doesn't work then I'm not sure..

I made 2 new names

cheeklick

JamalC

both say banned.... not sure why. I have been able to play the server plenty of times up until one night mid game it said I got banned and I haven't been able to connect since.

Peace Through POWER

we've progressed beyond a gentle cry to a moderate sob

22 hours ago, twltterhoes said:

we've progressed beyond a gentle cry to a moderate sob

Lmaooo

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

2 hours ago, twltterhoes said:

image0.jpg

Can we get an update on the status of the level at which liquid is exiting your eyes and your current emotional state as it relates to that loss of liquid?

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

yeah man its pretty rapid and i really wanna play with my friends lol idk what happened

I bumped this up for upper management to look into. As far as what I can see if you aren't banned so I'm not sure why you are having issues. But we are all really busy with stuff happening IRL so I apologize for the time it's taking

Peace Through POWER

Thank you. I hope you all catch a break here soon and all the hard work pays off 😉

Looks like you can play again. Locked

Peace Through POWER