Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

dez

dez's Application

Name: dez (or Troy)

In-game Name: dezYEET

City: Southampton (soon moving)

Do You Have Any Other Games: I have a lot of Steam games but the most relevant being CoD WaW, the new Modern Warfare, other CoD's, Overwatch

How long have you been playing in PDE servers?: I first played May of 2019 but I was heavily into World of Warcraft at that time so I didn't play much. I have been highly invested in WaW recently, and will continue to be

What are you good at? Any game skills?: I am a very consistent high killer, I'm a run and gunner. With a 20+ server fill I average over 90 kills no matter the map, anybody who has played with me could support that. I have a 3.5k score per minute (SPM) on Server 1, and 4.5k on Server 3.

Introduce Yourself: As seen above, I'm 20 years old and live in the United Kingdom. Due to current circumstances I'm unemployed therefore I have a lot of time on my hands to play games. Luckily for me, I have a wonderful girlfriend who also plays games like CoD which in retrospect gives me even more gaming time. I don't have many hobbies aside from gaming anymore, but I'm a big family person and spending time with family to me is much more important than any hobby could be!

What do you think about PDG?: Although I haven't been around for the longest time, it is very clear to me that everybody is loyal, active and considerate. I see absolutely 0 toxicity and that is exactly what I love to see. May I note that I understand the importance of forum activity and although I'm just scraping the limit to be able to create this topic, I can assure you persistent activity on the forums, in-game and Discord (which I am already active on). I will also say that I'm not just someone who wants to flaunt the fact they can kill well, I do want to be a part of this community. I want to help out, make friends, laugh, have fun, play and repeat 🙂

Welcome dezYEET to PDE/PDG/PDI Forum again and servers, I have seen you few times playing games i know you are a good player, we are also the same age we can get along well. For the moment you may use PDI tag it requires no application but PDG requires an application needs to be approve by most of our members. What you need is to play with them often any games, mostly im gonna say CODMW, GTA 5, BFV, Mordhau. We have plenty of members but most of them move on to another games. They are available on discord pm them to play with them and join call voice chat would be best. Application may take long time because it depends on how members reply on this. Good luck dezYEET. If you have any questions feel free to leave below

Hello,

That is a very good application. It's a good thing you are honest about what you like to do and what games you like to spend more time on. Glad to say we are active on a decent variety of games, recently we launched our third server on WaW which is going well as far as i've last heard and seen.

I will say that being active on the forums and on Discord would expedite your application's approval.. Bonus is that your girlfriend is a gamer and so is mine 😄

I'm positive, good luck.

Thank you both 👍

About Us

A Gaming Family since 2007 discussing things about the games we all love. We are worldwide and all inclusive. We got your back. PDElite started out with the goal of gathering great, like-minded people from all across the world, diverse nationalities, women and men coming together as a team for the players of Call Of Duty 4 and populating servers. Since then, we've sprouted out to other games, giving players a place to play and feel-good gameplay. We think just like you and that's how we create and run gaming servers. We communicate with gamers to make sure they are comfortable while we handle the necessary background work. We produce gameplay videos, gaming news, helpful information and content.

Copyright @ 2007-2020 | Persistent Dark Gaming

Social Links

Facebook Group Join
Youtube Subscribe
Steam Community Join