Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trigun_Vash

Trigun_Vash's Application

Name: Jack
In-game Name: RottenCheese
City: Tunbridge Wells
Do You Have Any Other Games?: Loads: MW, Borderlands 3, Fallout, etc.
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: On and off since 2014
What are you good at? Any game skills? Im good at rushing! i hate camping!
Introduce Yourself: Hi all, my name is Jack, but some of you might know me as Trigun_Vash, BlackAdder, or RottenCheese. I am 27 and former British Army Soldier, currently i teach chemistry.
I am big on science, history, guns, music..
What do you think about PDG?: I'm a big fan since 2014. I look forward to seeing what the future brings!

That is a very nice start. Hello there..!

I can say that your name sounds familiar to me however i don't remember you much from WaW to be honest.

Army, history and chemistry huh, sounds quite interesting. MW, Fallout, Borderlands 3 hmmm.. so much quality games i see.

I'm definetely positive on this one. Keep it up, let us know you more, be active on Discort as well since english is your native lang, we are there everyday. I will definetely add you on Blizzard so that we can throw some frags together. By the way, do you have any team preference in the premier league?

Good luck

HI Koko,

Ill try out Discord, though Ive never used it before so it might take some getting used to.

Please do add me on Blizzard if you want to form a party for COD or Borderlands or something. Please note that for some reason my in-game name is different from my account name. My account name is WuTang4Eva, my in-game name is DatsNotRightMan. Ive no idea why Blizzard has done this, but mine is not to reason why i suppose.

I'm not big in football, i am a rugby guy and i support the Leicester Tigers. Its a long-standing tradition in my family to support them.

I got into teaching Chemistry because it makes sense in my lizard brain: atoms, bonding, orbitals, reactivity, etc. I guess i kinda fell into it.

My love of history picked up when i joined the Army, i learned a lot of military history and that sparked my whole interest in the topic (Holy Roman Empire FTW!).

Ok i will note that about your blizzard account, definetely you need to have team voice chat if you want to play MW.

You want some history? I'm originally Egytpian but i was born and raised in Greece so how about that? 😉 two great cultures fully of history.

Hey! I see you play great games, we have been farming COD MW/WARZONE for a couple of months now. Feel free to join us and play with us on discord. https://discord.gg/N5b5YT

I would like to have you with us for sure, im positive on this, so lets see what the others say 🙂

PS: Your name (blackadder) sounds familiar, or this is something I have from GTA LOL!

RottenCheese seem familiar to me, Probably we met before around 2014 idk i go by ZukoFire and RoyalZuko if you met me before. Im positive on this app too. Good luck man

Thanks a lot guys for your support!

Zuko, i remember you dude! Its been a while since i saw you in game, looking forward to seeing you again.

Ive joined the Discord, but of course my Mic is broken ATM so ill have to buy a new one when all this madness is over. 

About Us

A Gaming Family since 2007 discussing things about the games we all love. We are worldwide and all inclusive. We got your back. PDElite started out with the goal of gathering great, like-minded people from all across the world, diverse nationalities, women and men coming together as a team for the players of Call Of Duty 4 and populating servers. Since then, we've sprouted out to other games, giving players a place to play and feel-good gameplay. We think just like you and that's how we create and run gaming servers. We communicate with gamers to make sure they are comfortable while we handle the necessary background work. We produce gameplay videos, gaming news, helpful information and content.

Copyright @ 2007-2020 | Persistent Dark Gaming

Social Links

Facebook Group Join
Youtube Subscribe
Steam Community Join