Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Public

Public

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
Promises

Falsely banned from PDG#2

Hi, I go by the name "qPromises" in game. I was falsely banned a couple nights ago from PDG#2. I was just playing the game and got kicked and was not aloud to join back in the game. I am not a cheater. I have a clean account and I have never used cheats in my life. Please unban me. I like Cod Waw and I enjoy playing on your server.

No support will be given until that template is followed 

76561198040594770.png

tumblr_m2ux7ti3aQ1r98lguo2_r2_500.gif

4 minutes ago, [PDE]Scrinn said:

No support will be given until that template is followed 

In-Game Name: qPromises

Server 1 or Server 2: PDG#2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): Not sure maybe Embah

Ban Length (If You Know): Banned on March 15th Sunday Night

Reason for your ban (If You Know): I am not sure. Maybe people thought I was cheating? I am a slayer 🙂

Why you wish to be unbanned: I enjoy Cod Waw, its my favorite Cod and I enjoy playing on your server ❤️

Any other comments: I do not use cheats and I never have. 

I didn't ban you. I just checked and it was a 1 day ban for "multihack" by @Nicktator which should be expired now. I have seen you play often and I have never seen any signs of cheats, so feel free to play again unless there is a demo provided which actually shows you using cheats

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

Cool thank you so much man. Im sure you know the feeling of being called a cheater even when you are not cheating. Its a double edged sword lol yall will never find me to be a cheater. have a good day 😄

• Like 1