Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Public

Public

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
wknd

Unban Appeal

In-Game Name: wknd__

Server 1 or Server 2: 2 (i think)

Admin that banned you (If You Know): I'm not even sure who it was. Might have been Simmy he was online then.

Ban Length (If You Know): Permanent 

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Using the macro program that installed on my PC when I plugged in my Razer Mouse. It's called Razer synapse. (Rule #3)

Why you wish to be unbanned: I had an idea to use the macro and I was trying it for like 20 minutes last night on the M4A1 before getting caught. I play on your servers like at least 2-3 hours out of every single day. Like I genuinely enjoy coming home after a long shift and playing on your server with my friend. It's one of the only games we find fun and your server is the only populated one.

Any other comments: On CS:GO I used to run a deathrun server, I would stop ppl using macros using a server plugin. Idk if it works the same on WAW, never ran my own server on here.

Rule #3: No Scroll/Script (this includes macros)/Bind Shooting or Alternating Key Shooting of any kind
Rule #8: No offensive or racist language

Also I wanted to add that if it helps I can join the voice chat on the discord server if you wish to discuss this with me.

I banned you, but since you were banned before, I'll let @[PDE]PaulKersey decide whether or not you get unbanned

• Upvote 1

76561198040594770.png

tumblr_m2ux7ti3aQ1r98lguo2_r2_500.gif

14 minutes ago, [PDE]Scrinn said:

I banned you, but since you were banned before, I'll let @[PDE]PaulKersey decide whether or not you get unbanned

Alright. Thank you @[PDE]Scrinn

bump