Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
Farryn

Farryn's PDG Application

Farryn's PDG Application

Name: Farryn (Used to be Han'na-Hiru)

In-game Name: Farryn-Hiru (Used to be Hanna-Hiru) 

City: Oxford (Ohio)

Do you have any other games?: Maaaaaaany others. A little over 1k on Steam, some on Blizzard, EA, etc.

How long have you been playing in the PDE Servers?: Since at least 2016. I was registered on the old site, was the 2nd user on this site, and played on the servers before their IPs changed.

What are you good at? Any game skills?: I'm pretty good with JavaScript and HTML (it's my job) so I help around on the site with things that need HTML formatting, like the pages under the Servers tab. In game I'm pretty good at run-and-gun with SMGs (even though Scrinn tells me the Type100 takes no skill). It's fun and I'm usually between 1.5-2 KDR and top (or close to top) of my team with 50-75 kills (The most I've ever gotten in a match was 97).

Introduce Yourself: I'm a developer for a corporate program called ServiceNow. I primarily do back-end JavaScripting using their custom APIs, but occasionally have to do things like email branding, which is where HTML comes into place. I get to make fancy company emails that look like this post (I actually used HTML to format this post :P). With the new company I'm going to, I'll be 99% remote, so since I won't have to leave my house to work, I'll have more time than I already do to play games.

Video games are literally my hobby (as I'm sure is the case for most of us). I have a lot of different games I bounce on and off of. Final Fantasy XIV, Code Vein, CS:GO, and VRChat (since I have a Valve Index VR headset). Relatively recently I've gotten really into WAW again, since I've found it really easy to play after work without serious time dedication.

What do you think about PDG?: I think PDG is great! Through the years I've enjoyed my conversations with the members I've come across, and I enjoy playing the servers. I'm hoping that as time goes on forums will gain more members and increased activity, since I enjoy forum chatting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Yes by me, known her long time as Scrinn, a good codwaw player. Have knowledge about scripting/programming which is very useful for internet life which is very high level skills that have many futures. Good luck Farryn-Hiru. I been playing games since young days, i seen people in the clan don't give shit about the game anymore, some move on, some are busy in life i understand, some have no reason. Some admin ban each other admin. But Farryn is special i can tell, she love games as i do. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why the hell would we accepted a filthy casual such as yourself?!?!?!

Jk love you boi, it's a yes from me!!!!

giphy (2).gif

Peace Through POWER

I am personally not very familiar with you but I see no reason, other than using the Type 100 😉, why a forum moderator and someone who has been around as long as you have should not be member. So it is a yes from me. 

PS. Stop using the type 100 ya scrub :NO:

Gem Stone on emojidexTwitch  -  Twitter  -  Steam  -  YouTubeGem Stone on emojidex

Hello Farryn,

I think we never really spoke before, so hello!

Thank you for the support you have provided lately regarding the forums. I can say you have positive feedbacks that's what matters more nowadays. I guess trying to work more on the K/D on WaW is meaningless to me. As long as you are active on other games as well, that is a bonus for me. It is a yes from me, i would say let's wait for one more vote.

Good luck.

-bump-

Peace Through POWER

I've noticed that this app doesn't get many responses. Is it possible because people don't know Farryn much? Farynn, do you play any other games aside of WaW? Have you considered playing Warzone with Scrinn and the rest?

Aside from WaW, here are the online games I play pretty often:

• VRChat
  • Stellaris
  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Rainbow Six Siege

For Modern Warfare, I don't like the game's gunplay, and really don't like the way the Battle Royale is in it.. For BRs, I'd still prefer PUBG over anything else.

• Upvote 1

@Nicktator @[PDG]FedaykinLou Met her before on waw before but i guess its their first time meeting her. I play both CSGO and Rainbow Six Siege. Embah play CSGO and Simmy play Rainbow Six Siege. I don't know about the other members. @Member if you have either CSGO or Rainbow Six Siege you can try playing with Farynn. It is a tactical and strategy game, you have to use brain instead of just running like waw and die. Its pretty good game to play with clans too. I can play too but my ping will hold me back randomly sometimes because of my reaction also because of my osu almost 3 years training my eyes now feel 240hz is too slow suddenly, i see tearing nowdays. When i have time to buy 360 hz monitor i will hehe but gotta save some money first. Also Counter Strike Global Offensive used to be paid game but now free so why not hehe

14 hours ago, [PDE]Kokomaaab said:

Is it possible because people don't know Farryn much?

pretty much

• Upvote 1

I'm going to hearken back to the days of 2013 Facebook "like for like" statuses by saying I don't know you very well, but you seem pretty chill. So yeah, come on board

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

What WaW server do you play? I stick to server 2, don't remember ever meeting you. Seem pretty cool and skilled with html etc.

1 hour ago, [PDG]FedaykinLou said:

What WaW server do you play? I stick to server 2, don't remember ever meeting you. Seem pretty cool and skilled with html etc.

I'm server 2 as well 🙂 I'm pretty sure I've seen you in the server a time or two. I haven't been on this week though, since I'm being held hostage at Scrinn's house

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Farryn said:

I'm server 2 as well 🙂 I'm pretty sure I've seen you in the server a time or two. I haven't been on this week though, since I'm being held hostage at Scrinn's house

We understand, this coronavirus outbreak is getting serious, take care of yourself Farryn. When you able to play feel free to chat with me on steam, hopefully i won't be busy again on April but i doubt anyway i can't run away 😕 the age of 20 as an adult its getting worse for me, i can't game at all now, im on dangerous path now, diploma or Army, Fire Fighter or Police its time for me to National Service hehe. There are people who die too from accident. But this is good opportunity for me to learn new stuff. I might actually be stronger in games too since they trained physically and mentally. Feel free to chat other members too for other games. 

• Upvote 2

Due to positive feedback from players that play during Farryn's time available to play and genuine interest in the community and helping out forums and this thread sitting I'm gonna go ahead and

Welcome

[PDG]Farryn

How to Find Your Mini-Me | Inc.com

Peace Through POWER