Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Public

Public

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
Arkanum

Iownyoujk PDG Application

Name: Patrick
In-game Name: Iownyoujk
City: On the East Coast, sorry for the lack of info here but I don't like to give out that descriptive of information online.
Do You Have Any Other Games?: Rocket League/Other Call of Duty Titles/Rainbow 6 Siege/Apex Legends/Halo Master Chief Collection on PC
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: A few days
What are you good at? Any game skills?: I used to be a mod in a clan called AG which hosted servers for CoD 4 MW. I have a lot of experience detecting and banning hackers. I usually keep a positive K/D and sometimes do pretty well in World at War. The game I'm best at would be Rocket League, I'm Champ 2 at the moment.
Introduce Yourself: I enjoy playing different games and switch around from time to time. I have always enjoyed World at War so when I saw there was a clan hosting a couple active servers I was pretty happy to see that the game still has active players. 
What do you think about PDG?: The website is nice, the servers seem to have active admins in them I haven't ran into any aimbotters yet. I haven't talked with any PDG members so my opinion is limited.

• Like 1

Hello Arkanum,

Thanks for passing by the forums. I see this is your first post and I would like to welcome you here. We are a clan that plays World at War but also many other games. We also have our discort channel so feel free to holler. Personally i'm not as active as i used to be in WaW, i am generally against staying for yeears on one game because this is not how clans grow. However you can say our love to world at war has impacted us a lot to the fact that there are no servers anymore in the game as you realized.

Please let us know if you have Steam/ Origin/ Battlenet account so that people can add you.

Feel free to say a few words on the server so that we can notice you. Also don't feel restricted to the gaming part, we are a clan of an age varying from 23-40 so we have real lives as well and we share moments aside of gaming.

As for your application, I will leave this to the people that observe on the servers, I will be keeping an eye in my own way and I wish you good luck.

Like Koko said but also improve your forum activity!

76561198040594770.png

tumblr_m2ux7ti3aQ1r98lguo2_r2_500.gif

23-40 I'm underage loool emerald and freeeaky too xd. Welcome Arkanum to PDG gaming, servers and Forum and discord. Feel free to post here and discord what you have in minds, we are all friendly clan members.

Welcome Arkanum to our Servers and Forum...

I hope you have a good time here and enjoy waw.

Maybe we see us on the battlefield... I'm usually at Server 1.

@Kokomaaab: Flash and me are both 45

We must go now?? :NO:

I hope not!!! 😂

• Like 1

what was your name on the =AG= servers?

14 hours ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

23-40 I'm underage loool emerald and freeeaky too xd. Welcome Arkanum to PDG gaming, servers and Forum and discord. Feel free to post here and discord what you have in minds, we are all friendly clan members.

It's alright, when i joined the clan i was much younger than you 🙂 I was the youngest member after Thanos ofc.

8 hours ago, [PDG] -NailBomb- said:

Welcome Arkanum to our Servers and Forum...

I hope you have a good time here and enjoy waw.

Maybe we see us on the battlefield... I'm usually at Server 1.

@Kokomaaab: Flash and me are both 45

We must go now?? :NO:

I hope not!!! 😂

Feel happy i'm considering you younger 😂

On 3/9/2020 at 7:32 PM, Arkanum said:

Name: Patrick
In-game Name: Iownyoujk
City: On the East Coast, sorry for the lack of info here but I don't like to give out that descriptive of information online.
Do You Have Any Other Games?: Rocket League/Other Call of Duty Titles/Rainbow 6 Siege/Apex Legends/Halo Master Chief Collection on PC
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: A few days
What are you good at? Any game skills?: I used to be a mod in a clan called AG which hosted servers for CoD 4 MW. I have a lot of experience detecting and banning hackers. I usually keep a positive K/D and sometimes do pretty well in World at War. The game I'm best at would be Rocket League, I'm Champ 2 at the moment.
Introduce Yourself: I enjoy playing different games and switch around from time to time. I have always enjoyed World at War so when I saw there was a clan hosting a couple active servers I was pretty happy to see that the game still has active players. 
What do you think about PDG?: The website is nice, the servers seem to have active admins in them I haven't ran into any aimbotters yet. I haven't talked with any PDG members so my opinion is limited.

I will be frank with you, I don't know if this application is taking seriously or just for fun, I don't see you playing Codwaw since 2012 in either servers. Is there other in game name you are using?. Is this application for fun or just to join the team?