Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Public

Public

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
BERSCHWAZY

pyrosheep's ban appeal

n-Game Name: pyrosheep

Server 1 or Server 2: #2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): Don_torogoz

Ban Length (If You Know):  No idea

Reason for your ban (If You Know): I was messing around with Don like i always do, called him a puta twice cos i always do that whenever i see him. Then i got warned by him for that  (when the fuck did he get admin powers?) and warned like 5 times in the span of 30 seconds for nothing and then I got banned. I suspect he kept warning me cos I kept asking if i was tripping/when the fuck did Don_torogoz the self declared nazi get admin powers? Can people pay for powers? AM I actually tripping? What is this plane of existence? He did this to someone else too while this was all happening and they got banned right before me for what seemed like nothing. 

Why you wish to be unbanned: Becuase i stopped calling him names after the initial warning and then he kept spamming the warnings cos i was confused as fuck asking what the fuck is going on. Seriously, what the f???? HOW DID HE GET ADMIN POWERS??

Any other comments: DON_TORGOZ IS A SELF DECLARED NAZI, FOR REAL. 

He's been a mod for years. But you were banned for 25 hours for offensive language.

76561198040594770.png

tumblr_m2ux7ti3aQ1r98lguo2_r2_500.gif