Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

megaman88

Ban request for jycancer, Etrask and BetusGriffin

tonight, on the PDE server#2, jycancer initiated a prank where he or she pretended to be bait for a presumed sexual encounter. I did not take the bait and very precisely asked her age and gender before denying any further communication. Out of the blue, they began accusing me of being a pedophile over and over, not giving me a break, to the point where I briefly considered killing myself.

It has gotten out of control, so I am going to take a weeks hiatus from multiplayer on the PDE servers until this matter is resolved. I have had way too much stress over the past few days and did nothing to deserve this.

a few weeks before that, in the sub pens map, a user by the name of Betus Griffin, Hacked my IP in full view of everyone. I did not play for a week, fearful of what might happen.

Please look into this manner (and update the server console to allow for player reporting)

I also need the chat logs for tonight's match (PDElite server#2)

Megaman88

Bruh, you make me re-login here so I can say WTF is your problem.

Hello,

I would suggest letting your trusted friends or family members about the thoughts you've had. I can assure you that me and the admins will do our best to find out what happened. Please allow us some time to investigate the chat logs etc.

If you are having thoughts of harming yourself over something people are saying to you on an online video game you really need to think about seeking professional help. Your issues seem to be much larger than whatever may be or may not be happening on the servers and you need help if this a genuine post. 

Gem Stone on emojidexTwitch  -  Twitter  -  Steam  -  YouTubeGem Stone on emojidex

i'm better, but i'm taking a week from PDelite's servers as a precaution. going to stick to UCS, maybe tac crouch. zombies, stuff like that.  I can't handle overwhelming stress, so I consider it but never follow through. I will talk with my psychiatrist 

any updates I should be aware of?

account deleted, scared out of my mind. I hope they're happy

1 hour ago, megaman88 said:

account deleted, scared out of my mind. I hope they're happy

What are u scared about bro? I tried telling you that night when this all transpired that they are antagonizing you and you freaking out and staying on the server was only making it worse. Are you scared that the police are gonna come knock on your door? they aren't. trust me.  distance yourself from this forum and the server, mang. shit is wacky and you need to get yr head straight 

I don't know what this post is about to be frank. It's getting random so I'm gonna locked. It does not make sense to me.

An advice if you think you kill yourself solve the problem, you are wrong. That's what weak people do. Think positively, why listen negative things. You got brain and it's for you to think. Don't give up and Be strong ur a man right, think more about your family, what would they do and think if ur dead.