Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Public

Public

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
DwarfVader

d_a_s_ legit or not?

Your In-Game Name: DwarfVader

Cheaters In-Game Name: d_a_s_

Which Server: WaW 1

Reason for request: His aim and odd recoil, not typical to Type100, got my attention. Notice it when he shoots: it acts normal when his aim is off the target but when it snaps on the hitbox zone it acts like a magnet, looking like a very narrowly set aimbot snap zone + fake horizontal recoil to look not so aimbot. It can be also caused by a recoil script or macro. What ever it is, that movement is not made by a hand but a software.

Proof: https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/2dVdf3Sw/file.html

• Like 1

On 2/11/2020 at 8:36 PM, DwarfVader said:

Your In-Game Name: DwarfVader

Cheaters In-Game Name: d_a_s_

Which Server: WaW 1

Reason for request: His aim and odd recoil, not typical to Type100, got my attention. Notice it when he shoots: it acts normal when his aim is off the target but when it snaps on the hitbox zone it acts like a magnet, looking like a very narrowly set aimbot snap zone + fake horizontal recoil to look not so aimbot. It can be also caused by a recoil script or macro. What ever it is, that movement is not made by a hand but a software.

Proof: https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/2dVdf3Sw/file.html

I agree, it seems to me that he uses some kind of program when playing, with a ping of 135 milliseconds he killed 84 players, he died 13 times, with my ping 81 milliseconds I died from his hand 13 times, he only 1 .