Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sign In

Sign In

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

[PDE]Embahh

Screenshots

47 minutes ago, SockItToYa said:

A few close games. 

860099201_CallofDutyWorldatWarScreenshot2020_02.12-21_28_19_09.thumb.png.6f9a3eb74fc50364d6c3cdce86431583.png1853045580_CallofDutyWorldatWarScreenshot2020_02_01-20_01_13_09.thumb.png.7eee84aac5834328c8fec9ea4bb9f654.png

I love PDG 2 on late nights lmfao the chat is unreal

Peace Through POWER

3 hours ago, [PDE]Scrinn said:

I love PDG 2 on late nights lmfao the chat is unreal

Hahah yea you meet some unique individuals late at night. :oof:

2 hours ago, SockItToYa said:

A few close games

As close as it can get, these are rare 😀

e984e37abb243848f8e64e3862e6bb5f.jpg

5f69bff13eab7944e8339ed921e14d3f.jpg

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

Having fun with the BAR @Simmy

20200223134352_1.jpg

• Like 2

Peace Through POWER

The mad lad is setting the BAR on the servers I see Kappa

Now quit talking bad about my STG and give her another chance :NO:

• Upvote 1

Gem Stone on emojidexTwitch  -  Twitter  -  Steam  -  YouTubeGem Stone on emojidex

20 minutes ago, Simmy said:

The mad lad is setting the BAR on the servers I see Kappa

Now quit talking bad about my STG and give her another chance :NO:

Never it's a pile of hot garbage

Peace Through POWER

loving BAR with double tap, my go to loadout when I wanna have some fun and server is not packed

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mike_J92 said:

loving BAR with double tap, my go to loadout when I wanna have some fun and server is not packed

Created that profile to play with loadouts I don't normally use. Been loving the BAR and the FG42

Peace Through POWER

On 2/23/2020 at 6:20 PM, Mike_J92 said:

Double is the only way to be up front and aggressive with the BAR.

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

Apex_Legends_Screenshot_2019_11.29_-_23_32_18_55.thumb.png.7a7a7380817b6c5e579dc5d835653492.png

2 Squads throw out the complete stuff and make a fistfight to the end...

it was a moment in history 😄

bagpacks must be big for all this items!

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Best game on the laptop so far

Peep my frames @SockItToYa

Io8NMct.jpg

Edited by Nicktator
  • Like 1

27 fps... 

Run game in windowed mode on lowest settings. /r_fullscreen 0 then /vid_restart

😉

22 hours ago, Nicktator said:

That framerate though :oof:

I feel like 27 FPS is higher than what you normally get on Dome. 

23 hours ago, Nicktator said:

Best game on the laptop so far

Io8NMct.jpg

What GPU Laptop is that? sounds like Intel Potato graphics? but its better than the old 3000 version which runs literally 14 fps since myself game on laptop quite long time until i switch desktop which is a huge improvement to me. But inconvinient for school

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

What GPU Laptop is that? sounds like Intel Potato graphics? but its better than the old 3000 version which runs literally 14 fps since myself game on laptop quite long time until i switch desktop which is a huge improvement to me. But inconvinient for school

Yeah I'm playing on a laptop because I'm at school. I don't know what the GPU is but the laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. I'm surprised I'm able to run games on it; it runs CoD 4 very smoothly and War Thunder pretty well on lowered graphics. World at War is the only game that this laptop gives me grief on, which I don't understand since WaW and CoD 4 are very similar. Performance wise it's not sluggish, it's just choppy and it jumps around a lot. Often it will freeze randomly and I'll have to do a Ctrl, Alt, Delete sequence to unfreeze it. It's annoying but I can still play so I don't really care that much.

17 hours ago, SockItToYa said:

That framerate though :oof:

I feel like 27 FPS is higher than what you normally get on Dome. 

It's usually like mid 20s or lower on Dome. Knee Deep is another map that is bad, as is Makin/Makin Day. Even on the most lowered settings possible it's still between 25-30. I think I showed you my frames from when I was home and it was like 50 or 60. I don't know if that's good or bad but that's what I play on when I'm home and I have zero problems with it; it's as smooth as can be.

Edited by Nicktator

15 minutes ago, Nicktator said:

Yeah I'm playing on a laptop because I'm at school. I don't know what the GPU is but the laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. I'm surprised I'm able to run games on it; it runs CoD 4 very smoothly and War Thunder pretty well on lowered graphics. World at War is the only game that this laptop gives me grief on, which I don't understand since WaW and CoD 4 are very similar. Performance wise it's not sluggish, it's just choppy and it jumps around a lot. Often it will freeze randomly and I'll have to do a Ctrl, Alt, Delete sequence to unfreeze it. It's annoying but I can still play so I don't really care that much.

It's usually like mid 20s or lower on Dome. Knee Deep is another map that is bad, as is Makin/Makin Day. Even on the most lowered settings possible it's still between 25-30. I think I showed you my frames from when I was home and it was like 50 or 60.

Ah i see, interesting, i checked the Laptop has IGPU aka Intergrated Graphics also Intel Graphics but should be around 5000+ you can check under device manager. Also a easy fps increase for you

467ba9760a41639267e72e4303a61874.png

• Upvote 1

Best I've done with bolt action I believe

20200321140740_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Peace Through POWER

Posted (edited)

Some good games from tonight. Check out that Garand run on Castle @SockItToYa

4dcjUDQ.jpg

oRGT9TF.jpg

Edited by Nicktator
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, the_slim_reefer said:

closest match i've had, from last year.

zwkmBI7.jpg

damn won by an assist

Peace Through POWER