Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]PaulKersey

Outer Worlds BOUGHT OUT By Epic REMOVED FROM STEAM

Outer Worlds BOUGHT OUT By Epic REMOVED FROM STEAM

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Didn't even know this game existed. Epic Games store is like a cancer imo

Peace Through POWER

Epic store is both good and bad for a bunch of reasons:
the good:
- first real competition to Steam, this forced Valve to up their game by lowering their 30% cut for devs who made it over certain treshold to 25% and then 20%
- developers get 88% cut from sales

the bad:
- yet another goddamn launcher for games
- taxes arent included in game price for most regions so you pay more in the end
- exclusivity is never a good for customer, only for the one who owns the platform: see Sony or Apple

the ugly:
- developers dont get many of the tools steam provides, being steamworks API, workshop, community hubs, forums etc.
- Epic is paying developers for exclusivity, which would be fine if developers didnt have preorders on steam earlier, like in case of Metro: Exodus
- as far as I know, there is no key reselling from sites like g2a or fanatical as you can do it with steam, uplay and origin

gotta wait another year or so to see where Epic finds themselves, fortnite stopped growing and bad publicity is biting their assess, denuvo is no longer uncrackable so piracy is an option for annoyed customers, if they dont play it carefully they may end up just like Origin, irrevelant to the market.

I was looking forward to this until this announcement. Now I will be waiting a year for it to come out on the steam store. I am not installing another damn launcher because there is already so many of the bloody things already. We already have Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Battlenet and we don't need another. I especially don't want to install another launcher that is anti-consumer like EPIC is. 

Gem Stone on emojidexTwitch  -  Twitter  -  Steam  -  YouTubeGem Stone on emojidex

Detroit Become Human is coming to the Epic Store too

Peace Through POWER

Yeah, along with all of Quantum Dream's other titles like Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. They make good games but I can easily wait a year for those to hit the steam store. 

Gem Stone on emojidexTwitch  -  Twitter  -  Steam  -  YouTubeGem Stone on emojidex

Borderlands 3 is also rumored to be EPIC store exclusive as well. I am a massive Borderlands fan with 100's of hours on the series and even that being exclusive to that stupid store won't get me to download that launcher. 

1 hour ago, Simmy said:

Borderlands 3 is also rumored to be EPIC store exclusive as well. I am a massive Borderlands fan with 100's of hours on the series and even that being exclusive to that stupid store won't get me to download that launcher. 

Me and some of the members here played Borderlands HEAVY, but to me, Borderlands 2 is what 1 should've been. I don't see them doing anything huge with the third one because they're already out of ideas. That's definitely a wait if that happens.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.