collapse

Author Topic: Auto-kick from server  (Read 1977 times)

Auto-kick from server
« on: January 07, 2021, 12:37:37 PM »

st0rmY

• View Profile
Hello , I've got a problem .
Whenever I try to join server its Auto-kick
My nick: st0rmY123
I have a good ping so its not a problem , my game is updated for 1.7v
Pls help 

Re: Auto-kick from server
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 07:29:09 PM »

KOCIK-PL

• View Profile
Hello, I have the same problem, I have the original game, I bought on steam
Here is my nick: KOCIK-PL
Thank you for help

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 03:27:23 AM »

Daxyii

• View Profile
Do y'all have Rifle grenades on? those are banned and result in auto kick
Daxyii, The Bitch Boi at 3rd place on the leaderboards most of the time.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 06:10:39 AM »

Mar1boro

• View Profile
 Rifle grenades on? No
From what Ive look at is you need a Punkbuster update

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 03:58:24 PM »

st0rmY

• View Profile
Rifle grenades on? No
I Have'nt got grenade launchers and I got a newest wersion of Punkbuster
I don't know what makes a problem :(

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 04:58:49 PM »

Mar1boro

• View Profile
Rifle grenades on? No
Can you join other servers ? you need to have a legit Key Code ? not a shared key code.
So if you can join other servers and have a legit key code you should'nt be getting auto-kicked ( as far has I know )
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 05:04:29 PM by Mar1boro »

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 05:31:02 PM »

st0rmY

• View Profile
Rifle grenades on? No
Can you join other servers ? you need to have a legit Key Code ? not a shared key code.
So if you can join other servers and have a legit key code you should'nt be getting auto-kicked ( as far has I know )
My game copy is original , I never shared CD-Key
And yeah, I can join  other servers :)
Sick Problem ;) Maybe I'm banned KEKW
Btw, thanks for Your feedback <3

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 10:49:08 PM »

RotInPeace

• View Profile
Still getting auto-kicked?

I had also auto-kick problem a long time ago. I solved it by deleting the original player profile and creating a new one. Have you tried it? I remember I read about that issue and got those mentioned instructions. The origin of the problem was Treyarch's server where the player profiles are stored. Sometimes the files get corrupted and can cause various of problems, including the famous "my rank is gone!" This is just guessing but everything must be tried out to find and solve the problem.

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2021, 02:50:07 PM »

st0rmY

• View Profile

I had also auto-kick problem a long time ago. I solved it by deleting the original player profile and creating a new one. Have you tried it? I remember I read about that issue and got those mentioned instructions. The origin of the problem was Treyarch's server where the player profiles are stored. Sometimes the files get corrupted and can cause various of problems, including the famous "my rank is gone!" This is just guessing but everything must be tried out to find and solve the problem.
I installed the game one week earlier on fresh windows system and  created new profiles
First time when I launched multi and want to join server that was a kick so .... :)
It's sick bro :0

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2021, 10:32:41 PM »

RotInPeace

• View Profile

I installed the game one week earlier on fresh windows system and  created new profiles
First time when I launched multi and want to join server that was a kick so .... :)

Dang... So if your copy of the game is legit and there's no problem with the player profile or your cfg then it could be the server that thinks you are banned. I mean there are occasionally players who seem to be banned yet there are no active bans by their information. Btw have you tried to join without Pb? I used to have some issues with Pb so I deleted it entirely and played on the servers which have no Pb protection.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 10:03:52 AM »

st0rmY

• View Profile

Dang... So if your copy of the game is legit and there's no problem with the player profile or your cfg then it could be the server that thinks you are banned. I mean there are occasionally players who seem to be banned yet there are no active bans by their information. Btw have you tried to join without Pb? I used to have some issues with Pb so I deleted it entirely and played on the servers which have no Pb protection.
I deleted the pb foldder and still kicked :)
I think , I done with this server :(
Thx for all feedback bro :) You are great guy :)
Cya on the Battlefields !! :)

* Search

* Donations

$150 MONTHLY
Looking to become a REGULAR/VIP? >>READ THIS<<
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal