collapse

Author Topic: Reload glitch??  (Read 1563 times)

Reload glitch??
« on: December 21, 2020, 11:49:00 AM »

RotInPeace

• View Profile
I spectated a player called dooooart. He was using a bolt rifle and used it in a way I haven't ever seen before. I don't know how to describe it so please watch the demo I linked.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ske25jqtngv3tbo/doooart_weird.zip/file

PS: sorry I don't know how to make videos :(

Re: Reload glitch??
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 10:00:26 PM »

Embah

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
It's not hard to do, you just simply press reload + double switch weapons after shooting with a bolt action. However it's been against the rules for a long time and will eventually get you banned if you continue to do it after being warned and/or kicked, so that's probably why you haven't seen it before

Re: Reload glitch??
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 03:03:06 AM »

RotInPeace

• View Profile
ok thanks. Looked funny, and effective. Dude has also good aim. I used to play waw 2009 to 2011 and back then I never saw gamers using so exotic tricks but only jump tricks. I started playing again a while ago and noticed that the gaming is changed quite much. I used to get easily 100+ kills but now shooting and hitting feels so different, more difficult. Maybe I'm just getting old and slow. There are some players who for example seem to play without smoke which is one thing I have complained. This is also new to me. One such player banned a few weeks ago. Also no recoil is surprisingly common. But that's life. Nothing is perfect. I'm anyway glad there are still some who keep alive this excellent game.

* Search

* Donations

$150 MONTHLY
Looking to become a REGULAR/VIP? >>READ THIS<<
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal