collapse

Author Topic: PDG WAW Server #1 Players Can't Join Issue  (Read 1349 times)

PDG WAW Server #1 Players Can't Join Issue
« on: March 12, 2022, 08:52:39 PM »

PDG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There has been a few players that have said they can't join server 1 or think they have been kicked. We are looking into the cause of this. There are other players going in and out of the server so it has players.
For the time being, we've always had 2 servers and they are both play the same for the most part. Check out PDG}#2 SKULLCRACK +XP for now until we get to the bottom of it.
[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
    [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
    [01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and ****.
    [DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players

Re: PDG WAW Server #1 Players Can't Join Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 03:42:27 PM »

VeganPower13

• View Profile
Yes. I am experiencing this too. Glad to know it's not just me.
Thanks guys!

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 10:00:44 PM »

CATTER13

• View Profile
Hello PDG Clan!

I have been a regular player in both PC servers for many years now.
It is my all time favorite multiplayer game and my favorite server as well.
I have been unable to join server #1 for a few weeks now, with the automatic message of "Player Kicked" being displayed when I do and I get booted out. Each time I go to play now, there are 0 players in the other server, so I dont think that solution will work. Please let me know if anyone has found a solution because I really want to be able to get back in and play and I know several other players are having this issue as well. With a game this old, Im afraid if this issue isnt fixed soon, its going to kill the game. Its the ONLY server on the master list left a) with players in it b) NOT BOTS c) not modified hardcore rules and d) NOT hacked, etc. so please fix it as soon as possible. The old school PC gaming/dedicated server community would really appreciate it.

CATTER13

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 12:45:04 PM »

CATTER13

• View Profile
Last night here in the US - only server 2 was running and a bunch of us were able to play, which was awesome.
Looks like this AM, both servers are running again, but the same problem of not being able to play server #1 persists.
Might be better off only having server 2 active alone at this point, until the issue is resolved, to maximum player base.

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 08:31:43 PM »

PDG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Last night here in the US - only server 2 was running and a bunch of us were able to play, which was awesome.
Looks like this AM, both servers are running again, but the same problem of not being able to play server #1 persists.
Might be better off only having server 2 active alone at this point, until the issue is resolved, to maximum player base.
That's odd that this is still happening. We will try and see what else it could be.
[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
    [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
    [01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and ****.
    [DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players

* Search

* Donations

$150 MONTHLY
Looking to become a REGULAR/VIP? >>READ THIS<<
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal