News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Huxley

Banned from PDE #2 Real Fast XP+

In-Game Name: CoolMitts420

Server 1 or Server 2: Server 2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): Not known

Ban Length (If You Know):  permanently

Reason for your ban (If You Know):  Not known

Why you wish to be unbanned:  Because I would like to continue playing on the only server I get less than 100 ping on.

Any other comments:  I Have no idea was I why was banned but I would like to continue playing on said server. I will link a recording of when the ban was given out. 

https://youtu.be/rwErQdp7Sj0

I seen you were banned a few hours ago, correct?

Again I don't see why but i'll let the Admins take care of it mainly because I haven't been accepted by the site owner's and/or admins with my application!

If I do, i'll come back to help you! Just hang in there

I wonder why were you banned, anyway you going have to wait the admin that banned which will take quite long time around 6-9 hours later maybe. 

From what I can see in that video, you were probably banned for running-reload canceling.

Yes , to me it also seems the probable reason you received a ban was Reload Canceling.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, mrhappyface said:

What's with the gif?

catching the violation of rule 9

You have indeed been banned for Reload Cancel, please note that the PDE Console also says the "Reload Canceling is not allowed".

At that point, it was you fault (Not bias by any way, or being rude!). It has been in the PDE Console almost every time on the very left of your screen!

You may have not seen it, but that doesn't mean that it will be dismissed!

I wish you the best of luck trying to get unbanned!

- Dumbo (That's my nickname)

• Upvote 1

On 9/6/2017 at 9:13 PM, HughyJuspur said:

You have indeed been banned for Reload Cancel, please note that the PDE Console also says the "Reload Canceling is not allowed".

At that point, it was you fault (Not bias by any way, or being rude!). It has been in the PDE Console almost every time on the very left of your screen!

You may have not seen it, but that doesn't mean that it will be dismissed!

I wish you the best of luck trying to get unbanned!

- Dumbo (That's my nickname)

No offense, but you may want to slow down a bit. I like your initiative, but it may not be proper for certain situations. This is a special case that has been taken care of. The OP hasn't responded, so this topic will be closed.

• Like 1

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^