News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
pikachu23

Pikachu23 PDE aplication

Name: Joey (joseph) Maxey

In-game Name: pikachu23

City: Albuquerque

Do You Have Any Other Games?: no

Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield 1?: Not necessarily  

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: over 3 years

What are you good at?: anything that has to do with electronics or video games

Any game skills?: its very easy for me to spot people using cheats or hacks idrk why but i can just tell. love to use iron sight snipers especially springfield. very kind player 99% of the time.

Introduce Yourself: i love cats. i love to game. i might smoke just a bit too many cigarettes but planning on quitting soon. i love being around nice people and being able to help anyone in anyway i possibly can.

What do you think about PDE?: personally its the best server i have ever played on. all members i have ever met are amazing and very nice to me and others. i look up to a few cause there amazing at gaming (embahh). i want this server to run at its full possible potential and i would do anything to help. basically, this game is a part of my life and my family is PDE. i appreciate you guys giving me a chance to help and i promise to do my very best!

• Upvote 1

YOO pikachu watch this 

So far you are doing good, keep it up and everyone will notice you, try to talk more to all members and make friend with them hehe . About skills, yeah i do admit you are pretty good at finding hackers. As for me i will need more time to know you more

1 hour ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

YOO pikachu watch this 

So far you are doing good, keep it up and everyone will notice you, try to talk more to all members and make friend with them hehe . About skills, yeah i do admit you are pretty good at finding hackers. As for me i will need more time to know you more

lmao thats funny xD and thanks for the support man i really appreciate all the help you guys give me

Heyyy I did not expect to see this here !

Pika I will admit you've impressed me with your hacker-tracker skills but I haven't had a decent opportunity to observe you

"try hard"

With that being said, I apologize for memeing with you and goofing around. Had I known this app was on its way I would have asked you to try hard with me rather than sit by the tanks and spin hehe

I will wait for more members to comment on this before I make my own decision but you have my best regards !

G O O D L U C K !

Nice guy Pikachu! Helpful moderator and a fun player, I'll support this application.

• Upvote 1

Pika, its always a pleasure to have you on my team !

I always enjoy goofing around with you hehe

I am in support !

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Welcome Our Newest Member

[PDGA]pikachu23
pikachugangstarende.png~c200

Congratulations On Joining The Family

• Upvote 2

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

3 hours ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

Welcome Our Newest Member

[PDGA]pikachu23
pikachugangstarende.png~c200

Congratulations On Joining The Family

thank you kersey and everyone else. this means alot to me to have the tags :'D and btw love the picture <3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.