News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
ipix

ipix PDE application

Name: Marc

in-game: ipix

City: Barcelona
Do You Have Any Other Games? I have cod mw2 and 3, cod black ops 1 and 2.. Right now I only play at cod5 and in the future at cod waw2, I hope it's just as good as the first one.

Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield 1? I have the game but in multiplayer mode I dont play normaly. 

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?:Not sure, I think since 2011. A long time ago. I have never changed the server since I know it. 

What are you good at? Any game skills? I'm more strategic than running with a gun to attack. I am like a lion, I wait for the victim, when he came to me I attack him xd. ( Others call it camping ). Sometimes I also run and attack, depending on the map and enemy.

Introduce Yourself: I live in Barcelona, before I played more but for work now I do not have so much time, I travel a lot for my work. I would like to play longer than I can. I like sports, I'm an engineer. I would like to be part of the administrators of PDE to be able to help that there are no hackers and toxic people in the server and that respect the rules of the game. Sometimes playing many hours I find that there are no online administrators to enforce the rules. And that is not good for anyone.

What do you think about PDE?: I have not changed servers for many years, I like the rules that exist and the people there are. Many know me and I also know them. I would like to be part of the clan.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ipix said:

Name: Marc

in-game: ipix

City: Barcelona
Do You Have Any Other Games? I have cod mw2 and 3, cod black ops 1 and 2.. Right now I only play at cod5 and in the future at cod waw2, I hope it's just as good as the first one.

Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield 1? I have the game but in multiplayer mode I dont play normaly. 

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?:Not sure, I think since 2011. A long time ago. I have never changed the server since I know it. 

What are you good at? Any game skills? I'm more strategic than running with a gun to attack. I am like a lion, I wait for the victim, when he came to me I attack him xd. ( Others call it camping ). Sometimes I also run and attack, depending on the map and enemy.

Introduce Yourself: I live in Barcelona, before I played more but for work now I do not have so much time, I travel a lot for my work. I would like to play longer than I can. I like sports, I'm an engineer. I would like to be part of the administrators of PDE to be able to help that there are no hackers and toxic people in the server and that respect the rules of the game. Sometimes playing many hours I find that there are no online administrators to enforce the rules. And that is not good for anyone.

What do you think about PDE?: I have not changed servers for many years, I like the rules that exist and the people there are. Many know me and I also know them. I would like to be part of the clan.

I played many games with you for many years u been my namesis of the game your skills is truely impressive its somthing i never seen its pretty rare i would call you Master Camper. You are always cool guy and never rage i like it always stay cool and frosty.  I enjoy playing with you, I would say yes since he is high skill player with good attitude. Lets see what others have to say :P

I wish there was an administrator who knew Castilian and used me as translator, hee hee, it would be good for the group and Ipix is a good player.

P.D .: I do not know if I feel worth something, forgive me if I get in where I should not.-

b_560x95.png

Ipix! The veteran! One of the oldest and best players on the server! You're fun to play with (not so fun to play against :) ) and you're a cool guy. I support your application and wish you good luck. 

"Tic tic campers"

[PDE] IPIX...WOW, B|

Has to start again in the game ranking gametracker 

b_560x95.png

I would say YES!  

Ipix is not your usual "camper", he is actually really good at the game and uses really clever spots and perk/weapon setups. Also ranked 1 on game tracker with most overall score. ^_^

More camp!

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

This is an interesting app for older members here (and probably a shock too lol).

• Upvote 1

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Exactly Paul ! I'm in shock !

Well Mr. ipix you're good with camping but i saw you few times running and you was good too !

Good luck :D

• Upvote 1

Yes from me as well. It's great to see someone who plays the game the way they enjoy most, regardless of what other people say, or what the "best gun" may be. :D

Good luck!

Thanks for all the comments. I understand that this request may surprise somebody.

O.o...

For now I don't want to say anything, i ll just wait for other comment and than we will see!

Yes from me. Even if most people dont like the camping, there is almost the same amount of people who hate rushing when there is someone like NoRespect involved. And I actually have some better goal when they are on server. Make it harder for them!

Ipix is one of the best players of the PE server.

Why is he not PDE?

:o

:$

>:(

• Upvote 1

b_560x95.png

8 minutes ago, De Lezo said:

Ipix is one of the best players of the PE server.

Why is he not PDE?

:o

:$

>:(

Over the last few months, we have been rebuilding. So, if things seem a little slow, it's because we need good members in the family, not just someone who can kill and do 107 - 6. We need dedicated, responsible members.  Like Paul said

Relax lezo hahaha!

I understand perfectly, no problem. I know it's a decision that has to be meditated, I also know that I have friends in the game and I also have people who dont like me. It is something that is not in my hands. PDE or not, I will be on the server as always and in this forum.

3 minutes ago, ipix said:

Relax lezo hahaha!

I understand perfectly, no problem. I know it's a decision that has to be meditated, I also know that I have friends in the game and I also have people who dont like me. It is something that is not in my hands. PDE or not, I will be on the server as always and in this forum.

Not yet, we haven t make decision yet for now we will observe. Process sometimes can take extreme long time, the only way is be active, talk to members and admins that way people know you easy and process get faster

6 hours ago, De Lezo said:

Ipix is one of the best players of the PDE server.

I mean sure the process takes time and whatnot but Ipix is easily one of the single best players on your servers, I love the challenge of playing against them!

5 hours ago, ipix said:

I also know that I have friends in the game and I also have people who dont like me. It is something that is not in my hands. 

Too true Campix too true ;)

Relajado estoy.

Ipix debes entrar en Twich messenger ya.

b_560x95.png

14 hours ago, Ariana_ said:

I mean sure the process takes time and whatnot but Ipix is easily one of the single best players on your servers, I love the challenge of playing against them!

Too true Campix too true ;)

Thanks Ariana, I hope you do not hate me much in the game hehe.

11 hours ago, De Lezo said:

Relajado estoy.

Ipix debes entrar en Twich messenger ya.

Lezo was joking. Always when someone insults me in the game I say relax.

Relax and more camp are my favorite words in the game.:D

8 minutes ago, ipix said:

Thanks Ariana, I hope you do not hate me much in the game hehe.

I use your tactics against others hehe.

Im on YES. Ipix is on our server too long to beg us. If He is clear(without wallhack), we should give him a chance! I hate your spots Ipix and your strategy but You are always effective!