News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Morgan2233

Morgan2233's PDE Application

Name: Morgan Clark
In-game Name: Morgan2233
City: Brevard, North Carolina
Do You Have Any Other Games?: Garry mod, CoD 4, TF2, MW3.
Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield 1? I plan on getting it as soon as i upgrade my PC (Soon!)
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: I have been playing on PDE servers for almost 2 years
What are you good at? Any game skills? I am a offensive player but I can also play defensively if needed.
Introduce Yourself: Hello! My name is Morgan Clark (Morgan2233) and I am 19 years old and I live in the small hick town of Brevard, North Carolina. I am an admin on the PDE servers but i figured i'd try my luck on getting into PDE! I am very firm in my admin duties but I am a very easy person to get along with. (If your not cheating;))
What do you think about PDE?: I think the PDE is a very prestigious gaming clan I would love to be a part of! I love how the admins and members are nice and how if you have a problem in the game they are sure to help as much as they can!

Hello Morgan i know you for a long time u are a good admin helping me to ban some hackers. I would say yes, Lets see what other members says

Morgan! Who could possibly say no to this: brilliant admin, brilliant player, brilliant person! It's a yes from me! :)

It's a yes from me for PDGA, youre a cool guy and active. But for PDE, I'd like to see more from you :) Taking into account when you asked me in that War mode match a few months ago,"how can you be so good?" under the name Pooprainbow, I guess you'd already know the answer :) So you can see similar things from all the PDE memebrs!

Edited by [PDE]Kokomaaab
  • Upvote 2

I haven't been very actively recently due to work and dedication most of my free time to my son but I've been waiting for this for awhile now but, I remember everything before my activity went down. It's a yes from me.

giphy.gif

On 3/3/2017 at 3:02 AM, [PDE]Kokomaaab said:

It's a yes from me for PDGA, youre a cool guy and active. But for PDE, I'd like to see more from you :) Taking into account when you asked me in that War mode match a few months ago,"how can you be so good?" under the name Pooprainbow, I guess you'd already know the answer :) So you can see similar things from all the PDE memebrs!

That was my "secret" aliases and I thought I would mess around with you and have a little fun :)

I can't believe this app was hanging like this all of this time and I apologize for that.

Wait no longer

Our newest member:

[PDGA]Morgan2233

Welcome to the family.

You've been around a long time and it's good to have you.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

I would have accepted it if I was able.

Congrats man! You earned it

giphy.gif

On 3/3/2017 at 3:02 AM, [PDE]Kokomaaab said:

Thanks! Its an honor to be apart of such a great community! :)