News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
[PDE]Embahh

Embahh Application

Name:  Eemeli, people usually call me "Emba"

In-Game Name: Embahh

Do You Have Any Other Games?    I have some other COD games (mw2, BO1 etc.) and all kind of games on PS3/PS4 but I rarely play anything other than WaW

Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield 1?    Never really played any BF games, but BF1 seems to be a really fun game so I might get it in near future.

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?:    On and off since 2012, so about 4-5 years, Currently ranked #27 on server 1 and #33 on server 2 in overall score, so I have played quite a lot on both servers.

What are you good at? Any game skills? My all time favorite weapon in Waw is the kar98k Bolt action rifle (without sniper scope) , and I'm quite decent at playing with it, but I do also play with a lot of other weapons/setups!

Introduce Yourself:  Hi! Most of you have probably often seen me in-game,  I have been thinking of applying to the clan for quite a while now, and finally decided to do so. I currently work from home (I run an ebay business), and therefore I have a lot of free time to play.

What do you think about PDE?:  Hands down the best clan and server(s) in Cod Waw, a lot of great and friendly members! I have always had a great time playing on your servers, and, hopefully will continue to do so in the future! thanks.

• Upvote 1

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

Yo Embahh. Well, it was either you or us and you made the move. I like how you are able to play with a variety of weapons. I also like that you're into the bolt action. You were a great moderator and currently, a good admin. Things are looking positive.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

I don't play very much anymore, I spend most of my time in the innards of the forums, but I have heard good things. It's a yes from me

giphy.gif

You have done a good work for the past few months, both on taking care of the server and good skill playing. I like the positivity being on your app and its for good reason. I'd like to see the PDE tag on your name, i think it fits. Reminds me like the old veterans of this game like [PDE]Profas. 

It's a yes from me

Finally!

I have the honor to welcome

Our newest member:

[PDE]Embahh

Welcome to the family Eemeli.

Keep up with good work and be Elite in what you are doing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.