Server Page Reverted Back, More testing needed for new page ×

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Public

Public

Please enter your display name

Sign in to follow this  
[PDG]FedaykinLou

FedaykinLou Application

FedaykinLou Application

Good day! 

Name: Lucas
In-game Name: FedaykinLou
City: Toronto
Do You Have Any Other Games?: Yes, I play Cod WaW the most (981hrs at time of this post, of that 730.13hrs on PDG #2 Server🤘). I also play: Cod Advanced Warfare, Cod Ghosts, Mortal Kombat X, Helldivers, Halo Master Chief Collection, Doom, Chivalry, Hitman Absolution, Aliens vs Predator, Magicka, Day of Defeat, Tiberian Sun, Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath and any of the Age of Empire games. 

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: I have been playing on the PDE Servers for about 3 years now, mainly Server #2

What are you good at? Any game skills? I like strategy games (Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2 and Age of Empires back in the day) as well as FPS. 

Introduce Yourself: Hi, some of you have probably seen me on Cod Waw PDE Server #2. i speak only English but am learning German and Hungarian. I am a huge DUNE fan, can't wait for the new movie. I am also a huge fan of Vikings, I have met some of the cast, own a replica axe and norse sword from the show and won a fan contest to be part of a promo video for the final season, airing now on tv (the promo is on youtube). I am a big movie buff, own quite a few and seen many, as well as stay up to date with news and announcements for all new ones coming.

What do you think about PDG?: First off I love the WaW servers, great, friendly, fun. Amazing job to all involved with running, maintaining and monitoring the servers. I have donated once already to help do my part in supporting servers that I love and play quite frequently. I plan on donating again soon. The community seems really friendly and very approachable, offering assistance when asked. 

Thank you for the opportunity and consideration.

Skol!

vikings-history-season-5-ratings-cancel-renew-season-6-590x239.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FedaykinLou said:

FedaykinLou Application

Good day! 

Name: Lucas
In-game Name: FedaykinLou
City: Toronto
Do You Have Any Other Games?: Yes, I play Cod WaW the most (981hrs at time of this post, of that 730.13hrs on PDG #2 Server🤘). I also play: Cod Advanced Warfare, Cod Ghosts, Mortal Kombat X, Helldivers, Halo Master Chief Collection, Doom, Chivalry, Hitman Absolution, Aliens vs Predator, Magicka, Day of Defeat, Tiberian Sun, Command and Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath and any of the Age of Empire games. 

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: I have been playing on the PDE Servers for about 3 years now, mainly Server #2

What are you good at? Any game skills? I like strategy games (Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2 and Age of Empires back in the day) as well as FPS. 

Introduce Yourself: Hi, some of you have probably seen me on Cod Waw PDE Server #2. i speak only English but am learning German and Hungarian. I am a huge DUNE fan, can't wait for the new movie. I am also a huge fan of Vikings, I have met some of the cast, own a replica axe and norse sword from the show and won a fan contest to be part of a promo video for the final season, airing now on tv (the promo is on youtube). I am a big movie buff, own quite a few and seen many, as well as stay up to date with news and announcements for all new ones coming.

What do you think about PDG?: First off I love the WaW servers, great, friendly, fun. Amazing job to all involved with running, maintaining and monitoring the servers. I have donated once already to help do my part in supporting servers that I love and play quite frequently. I plan on donating again soon. The community seems really friendly and very approachable, offering assistance when asked. 

Thank you for the opportunity and consideration.

Skol!

vikings-history-season-5-ratings-cancel-renew-season-6-590x239.jpg

You can use PDI Tag at the moment. The application will be active and we will be monitoring you. Good luck. Also the add one for other clan members this is quite old player he played since 2015 

Hello there!

Haven't met you since i mostly play on Server1 but you seem like a cool guy and you are a Vikings series lover so thats a big bonus :P Too bad netflix hasn't uploaded the latest episodes yet!!

It's a yes from me for PDG! Good luck

• Like 1

Old player. It's a positive for me. I'm with it.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

I have no objection, he spend mostly on S2. Highly skill player.  @Member Other opinions?

i dont know this guy either, but since paul + koko gives positive feedback i will say also +1

Its a yes too he he !!

Got no objections here! Hope you get into the family! Good luck

Since everyone seems onboard 🙂

Everyone welcome

[PDG]FedaykinLou

to the family!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

76561198040594770.png

tumblr_m2ux7ti3aQ1r98lguo2_r2_500.gif

Congratulations [PDG]FedaykinLou, if you have any questions feel free to ask us 

Congratulations [PDG]FedaykinLou!

Welcome😀