News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
kpie

Ban Appeal please

Ban Appeal please

Hello!

So I had no idea that your servers had a website, and that there was a forum for ban appeals.

A few months ago I was banned on the server for playing. Thing is, I was doing really good and was getting a bunch of kills in the map roundhouse. I think I was suspected of cheating, and then was banned. Look guys I had one good game. I play on your server a lot. My IGN on your servers were "_Kpie_" . Please reconsider my ban. Your server is my only hope of ever being able to play world at war online.

Edit: Added information for a ban appeal request

In-Game Name: _Kpie_

Server 1 or Server 2: Server 2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): Unknown  

Ban Length (If You Know): unknown

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Cheating? 

Thank you.

Edited by kpie
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, kpie said:

Your server is my only hope of ever being able to play world at war online.

Should've put a lot of thought into that before doing what you did. Also, PDGs' servers aren't the only ones for WaW. There are other populated servers that you can play on. 

Put a thought into doing what? I think you're misunderstanding. I was not hacking. I was having a really good game. Yes, I know there are other populated servers, but this one is my favorite. Can you help me or try to understand?

I have yet to receive an informative response. I was not hacking. Why was I banned for hacking?

You were banned for using no recoil. Locked.

• Upvote 1

giphy.gif