News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Peguins

Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

In-Game Name: Peguins 

Server 1 or Server 2: 2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): Chester I think

Ban Length (If You Know): Think its a 1 day or perm not sure

Reason for your ban (If You Know): Scrolling/macro/wheel bind rule 3 I think it is.

Why you wish to be unbanned: I can provide proof of how I can shoot as fast as I do with a rifle.

Any other comments: I can show proof of how I shoot as fast as I do and what a macro would look like compared to my fingers pressing the left mouse button. I did use my macro for 1 game but stopped after that 1 game.Please let me know how long my ban is and what I can do to help myself and help you guys understand.Thankyou and have  a nice day/night :)

Why you wish to be unbanned: I can provide proof of how I can shoot as fast as I do with a rifle.On top of this I do enjoy playing on the server have been playing on the server for I think a year and a half now on and off taking small breaks here and there.I normally dont use a rifle but wanted to try it out tonight.I havent had any issues till today and I made a mistake Ill admit it.

Edited by Peguins
  • Upvote 1