News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Nicktator

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Mobile?

Thoughts on Call of Duty: Mobile?

So this morning I found out there was a new game on the app store called Call of Duty: Mobile. Naturally I had to try it. So far I'm loving it! It's very addictive lol. I haven't spent much time exploring it in detail since I have school work to do, but from what I've observed so far apparently there's in-game currency, premium stuff, and some sort of game pass (maybe the same thing as a season pass? Who knows). As far as gameplay is concerned it runs pretty smoothly (I have an iPhone 6s). It doesn't crash and the controls are very easy to get used to.

There's a mode call "Frontline" and then there's your basic team deathmatch. I don't know if there are any other modes. I think the game is supposed to be pretty much a bunch of major CoDs wrapped into one. I don't know how many maps there are, but so far I've only played on three: Nuketown, Killhouse, and one other (I forget the name but it looks like something out of BO3 or one of the "warfare" titles, idk).

Overall I'm enjoying this game so far. Has anyone else heard about it or considered getting it? (It's free btw)

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

Must be some new stuff. [PDE]BloodMoney should come and speak on that since he brought it up in wire. He seems to murder as always. He posted a screenshot.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Yeah I was doing quite well myself hehe

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

https://ibb.co/KbpFmPV

https://ibb.co/19snpD4

14-0 k/d

Weapons used

M4 aka m4a1

Combat knife

All 3 killstreaks 

Controls used : advance

Phone use : Asus max pro M2 60hz refresh rate

So far game is fun and ok, you don't need high end phone but so many little kids and players can't aim because it's phone.

Not much of a mobile gamer anymore but I remember hearing about it when they had the beta for it. How does aiming work in that game? 

2 types

Simple mode and advanced mode

Simple mode have limit autofire range when hip firing from the hip to not waste ammo. This only requires to aim, the shooting is auto.

Advanced mode has 3 types

1. 1 tap ADS meaning ads and shoot in one button

2. Hip Fire like normal ofc ads is available at another button

3. Custom

Ive been enjoying it. Its something to do between classes or when im bored.

• Upvote 1