News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Mrkye3

Application

Application

Name: Dino

IN-game name: Mrkye3

City: Sarajevo

What else? I enjoy PDG servers a lot, i have been playing on them for a long time, the community is great and friendly, im happy that this game is kept alive for such a long time.

I dont have much experience in admin stuff but i know a cheater when i see one :D, i know the details to look for when checking if someone is cheating.

I have been a gamer since i was 4 years old, and it would be a honor if i could join this CLAN

Hi there Mrkye3

Our application process is not one shot, it can take few days, weeks, can be years too but it depends how you perform well. If the other members knows you well the process can be faster. We currently use discord PDE/PDG/PDI server which is available at the top right hand corner of the Forum by pressing connect will allow you to connect. My tips is to show interest to any games you like and share to forums, make videos, show screenshot, get demo of some cheater, or show some skill you have, also don't give up even if its long, they will eventually notice you.. For the moment this application is still pending, you can use PDI Tag at the moment, it dosn't need to apply to use the tag. Good luck for your application

thank you so much for the opportunity, looking forward to it :D

thank you for PDI tag, always wanted to be a member but i honestly thought it was a bit more complicated

Love you guys

23 minutes ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

can be years too

lol this means someone got hyped for a moment, but didn't really want it. I don't know anyone where it took 'years' to join haha. There are people we already knew for years that decided to join one day, but no app takes years

@Mrkye3 do you play any other games besides WAW?

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Yes, i play a lot of games, mostly for honor but you can check my steam to see what i play. sometimes i stream on dlive as well :D

On 9/11/2019 at 10:43 PM, Mrkye3 said:

Yes, i play a lot of games, mostly for honor but you can check my steam to see what i play. sometimes i stream on dlive as well :D

If you need aim practice approach me, i am starting my PDE Royal Elite Squad training, I can push the limits of players to become the strongest, best of the best, as for admin stuff 

• Upvote 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.