News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Application

Name: Alan
In-game Name:UCS Soldier13578
City:Swindon
Do You Have Any Other Games?:nope just WaW
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: not sure but a few at least
What are you good at? Any game skills? seems to more I play the worse I get :) so lets say persistent
Introduce Yourself:Hi chaps, been around here for sometime splitting my time between ucs and pde, do my part where i can as a mod and donate when I can. Would like to join, great server good community.
What do you think about PDG?:As above, fun games, dome is nuts though :) its great to see this great old game being kept alive pretty much between you guys and UCS now with not many left

I gotta say I really miss how big UCS servers were, used to be my favourite servers back in the day.
good luck mate!

• Like 1

i dont know the UCS server(s) ,i mean never play on them ,but the point is that i know you mate and i wish you good luck :D

big +1

• Like 1

Tank Tart! Im guilty of teaching him the handbags, sorry my bad.

Yes from me very good player, fun to play with, UCS is also specialize in tanks hehe. Also knows admin stuff. 

This is a surprising and unusual app. I have a few questions:

Is UCS okay with this? (you are a long time member of UCS, that means something)

Are you joining because of WAW?

Have you read http://www.pdelite.org/topic/21-what-to-look-for-to-become-a-pdg-member/

This is all I can think of at the moment. When I first saw this app, I had to refresh the page because it's unusual for a long time member of another clan to all of a sudden have an app here, especially without something happening. I guess I read the name correctly though.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Hi Paul, Im not leaving UCS as you say been there many years and love it, I also love PDE and having been around for a while now and as a mod it felt right to join here too if allowed. I would use an alias of course for any tags, however you are right re double clans, as a mod already and if I used an alias I hoped that would be workable>

Nothing has happened with UCS far from it. In terms of for WaW in the sense its the game I currently play yes but not just for that, I did read the things to look for and think I tick all the boxes other than double clans.

I am checking with Barry too (UCS)

Hopefully not an issue either way but let me know

Alan

Hehe well if you're not leaving UCS, then that's great and I'm happy for that. UCS would be the ultimate way to go.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

Sorry, but we don't do double clanning/multi clanning. Things like that causes conflicts. However, we've always been happy that we're allies and we work well together.

I hate to bump this topic, but I just wanted to say regardless of this decision, you are very appreciated here and well liked among all of us. That clan rule is place to avoid conflict and especially with some of our issues in the past. Nothing changes with us though and I want you to understand that. It's rare that we see an app from someone from a well known clan wanting to double clan. We want to keep things friendly. If you weren't already with a clan and had that history, there wouldn't have been any objections (as you have seen). This topic is locked, but I wanted to add more thought to this than just that. Salute Soldier.

• Like 1

Reopened. There are some things happening that is causing this to be valid. Will look into this soon.

• Upvote 1