News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Resto

Uh, ban appeal ig

Uh, ban appeal ig

In-Game Name: Rehsto

Server 1 or Server 2: both

Admin that banned you (If You Know): don't know

Ban Length (If You Know): perma

Reason for your ban (If You Know): trying to break a habit of reload canceling because ig the server is against sniping. Was making an effort to do so and yeah

Why you wish to be unbanned: This is literally the only server on the game and I spent $15 on the game.

Any other comments: Just wanna be happy

On 8/12/2019 at 1:17 AM, Resto said:

Uh, ban appeal ig

In-Game Name: Rehsto

Server 1 or Server 2: both

Admin that banned you (If You Know): don't know

Ban Length (If You Know): perma

Reason for your ban (If You Know): trying to break a habit of reload canceling because ig the server is against sniping. Was making an effort to do so and yeah

Why you wish to be unbanned: This is literally the only server on the game and I spent $15 on the game.

Any other comments: Just wanna be happy

You were permanent banned for rule9

Just want to add, saying our servers are against sniping shows your purpose to insult us on the sly. If that were the case, then no one on our servers - including our own members - would be sniping or quickscoping and what you're banned for has nothing to do with sniping. If you feel that way, join one of the other servers out there and do what you do.

• Like 1

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^