News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]Embahh

Screenshots

The new Benefactor Kreigar most expensive car in Legendary MotorSport Catogory Maxed out CE5104D235835070F710A294BB5FB956EB5903BF

7BD473645488A6C6140282C815A2A7FDCBF7C2E2

Posted (edited)

@SockItToYa stole my thunder >:( (And of course I choked in the finally two minutes and couldn't get two simple kills -_-)

etaMgQx.jpg

Edited by Nicktator
  • Like 1

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

That was a good Carbine game and was a good test for how consistent my trigger finger is with it lol. Also, I stole all your kills in the final 2 minutes @Nicktator :) 

2 hours ago, SockItToYa said:

That was a good Carbine game and was a good test for how consistent my trigger finger is with it lol. Also, I stole all your kills in the final 2 minutes @Nicktator :) 

Actually playing Dome 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Gem Stone on emojidexTwitch  -  Twitter  -  Steam  -  YouTubeGem Stone on emojidex

34 minutes ago, Simmy said:

It’s bearable when the player count is low-moderate 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SockItToYa said:

You used the Carbine on Dome? Man you've got some balls my guy. I do well with the Carbine on a good day but I couldn't get nearly that many on a map like Dome. I need some breathing room if I'm gonna use a semi-automatic, even if the M1 has a fire rate like an SMG if you click fast enough. Yeah you and everyone else were  -__-

1 hour ago, Simmy said:

What? Do you normally abstain courteously from Dome? Lol

Edited by Nicktator

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

3 hours ago, Nicktator said:

You used the Carbine on Dome? Man you've got some balls my guy. I do well with the Carbine on a good day but I couldn't get nearly that many on a map like Dome. I need some breathing room if I'm gonna use a semi-automatic, even if the M1 has a fire rate like an SMG if you click fast enough. Yeah you and everyone else were  -__-

That game I was using it. I just felt like trying something different instead of using the Tommy/T-100 as the player count was low. The odd times I do play dome with more players though I always use SMGs. 

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

Wow, you and nanook absolutely destroyed them lol. Would have liked to see the scoreboard for the other team - probably wasn't pretty.

thats the point! they was good if you compare with other "medium" players (around 5-6 good players on enemy team), nanook was already there and i swap team in second minute because was unbalanced, so we carry them on the victory :D