News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]Embahh

Screenshots

My first 100+ match ever in WaW - June 18, 2017.

4vncyet.jpg

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

My second ever 100+ match - October 7, 2017. This was the better of those two games, since I had less deaths and two more kills. Haven't made it back to 100 since cause I suck :/

psS1mgL.jpg

Edited by Nicktator

The one time I went 41-5 with a scoped Mosin Nagant. Considering I don't snipe that often, AND Revolution isn't a sniping map, I was pretty impressed with myself.

T0qyEGp.jpg

This was also pretty impressive for me. Only one death!

MW2Khnf.jpg

• Upvote 1

And finally, what I do in the servers when I'm completely alone, bored out of my bind, waiting for people to join lol

WnUK8CX.jpg

Edited by Nicktator
  • Upvote 2

On 8/4/2019 at 3:39 PM, [PDE]Embahh said:

Didn't see one of these threads so I decided to make one, you can use this topic to share your in game screenshots of high scores or whatever else, doesn't have to be limited to COD. Videos/clips are also welcome.

Starting off with one of the best teams I have ever witnessed, only 2 players with a positive kdr:

I know this is kinda late, but would that really be one of the greatest teams ever (or that you've ever played on) if only two people end positive? Serious question.

12 hours ago, Nicktator said:

I know this is kinda late, but would that really be one of the greatest teams ever (or that you've ever played on) if only two people end positive? Serious question.

Obvious sarcasm lol

• Upvote 1

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

just gonna leave this here... 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Nicktator said:

Not that impressive considering you only sit in one spot for the entire game on every map....just saying.

That's how I play, and i play with 185 ping 

I would like to play with the same ping of you, to see if you are good ....

👊

• Downvote 1

If I was one of those guys who plays for the "clips" I would be on suicide watch right now, 4x headshot multikill and obviously not recording

ad48372a4bb78544fe71885853d6ea7c.png

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, [PDE]Embahh said:

If I was one of those guys who plays for the "clips" I would be on suicide watch right now, 4x headshot multikill and obviously not recording

ad48372a4bb78544fe71885853d6ea7c.png

What makes this even better is that the last kill was on that camping goof ipix 😂

Do you have an Nvidia graphics card btw? You should look into shadowplay. It has the ability to record the last 10 minutes of all your gameplay. So if you hit a nice kill or clip and you are not actively recording you can hit the shadowplay button to save the last 10 minutes of your gameplay. 

Gem Stone on emojidexTwitch  -  Twitter  -  Steam  -  YouTubeGem Stone on emojidex

Just now, Simmy said:

What makes this even better is that the last kill was on that camping goof ipix 😂

Do you have an Nvidia graphics card btw? You should look into shadowplay. It has the ability to record the last 10 minutes of all your gameplay. So if you hit a nice kill or clip and you are not actively recording you can hit the shadowplay button to save the last 10 minutes of your gameplay. 

yeah I do and I use it sometimes, maybe I should keep it on just in case some nice or extremely rare things like this happens 

11 hours ago, Mike_J92 said:

@the_slim_reefer play new DMC mate, Shadow appears there too but you summon him as the new character. its a solid game too.

i might check it out when the price drops 😜 I've only ever played the very first one on PS2. Beating that game on DMD mode without spamming items was one of my finer achievements back in the day.

• Like 1

good stuff Slim, get yourself DMC HD collection, has first 3 games and you can get it on PC or any modern console.
DMC2 can be completely skipped
DMC3 is the highlight of series and arguably the best overall game, hard like hell so be warned
DMC4 was rushed but it had the best gameplay up until DMC5 showed up which is a love letter to the series.