News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Chemih

unban request for: Madzzarella

unban request for: Madzzarella

Admin that banned you (If You Know): xray

Ban Length (If You Know): Permanently

Reason for your ban (If You Know): rule 9 apperantly

Why you wish to be unbanned: pdg #1 is the only Eu server that still has players on it.

Any other comments: I think getting permanently banned from the server without a !w is a bit harsh. I've had no problems with any other admins on this server before. And if possible, i'd also like to see the demo where i broke  rule9.

Posted (edited)

Hello, @Chemih

First of all u were defending your friend Bollafreak,for the specific rule and mentioned something about admin abuse  even though i did the proper actions(warn kick warn etc..)

But lets go at your ban appeal right now.Seemed to know about reload cancelling after u stood up for the other guy.

Demo is here : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=36334431525806670304 download it paste it at your demos game folder and start the game,then type demo "your name"

Then wait and check in game times as 10:13 - 09:56 - 09:51 skipping the reload animation.I was watching you at the prev map and u did the same with ptrs so i decided to record you.

Dont mention about harsh things etc since u knew the rule exactly when you defended your friend.

Edited by [PDE]XRayGR
tag

3 minutes ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

Hello,

First of all u were defending your friend Bollafreak,for the specific rule and mentioned something about admin abuse  even though i did the proper actions(warn kick warn etc..)

But lets go at your ban appeal right now.Seemed to know about reload cancelling after u stood up for the other guy.

Demo is here : http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=36334431525806670304 download it paste it at your demos game folder and start the game,then type demo "your name"

Then wait and check in game times as 10:13 - 09:56 - 09:51 skipping the reload animation.I was watching you at the prev map and u did the same with ptrs so i decided to record you.

Dont mention about harsh things etc since u knew the rule exactly when you defended your friend.

I say the ban is harsh due to the fact that you PERMANENTLY banned me for breaking one of your server rules, which in my opinion is a flawed rule and is easily forgotten when in heat of the moment. I get that you may !pb players who cheats on your server, but permabanning me for doing something every other sniper player has done since the game was released almost 11 years ago is, in fact, a HARSH punishment.

It would be fine getting a 1day temp ban. I acknowledge that i broke rule9, but if you permanently ban players for breaking the rules, you're gonna end up with having no players left at some point.

Note: not that you care, but i've been a server mod on ESW since 2014, and was also a senior council member. - So i do know something about admin abuse(unless you really are this strict in your ban policy).

Posted (edited)

If you defended a guy that was warned,kicked,warned again about a specific rule and still talked about admin abuse pal,then i am hands up!

I am trying to be as polite as i can but you wont let me be.

I hate liars as much as cheaters and the fact that i said to you "do you need any special invitation to stop reload cancelling?" is a fact!

You did it triple times continiously before the ban plus the other 20 times at the prev map and you replied me where did i reload cancel?,

i dont really care if you were a mod or admin or a server runner or whatever.You knew from the first place at least show any remorse and not the ironic where did i reload cancel stuff.

Are you gonna defend yourself by saying that it's a habbit and you forgot about it?

Did you forget that you reload cancelled 3 times in the row or at the whole prev map or what?And you talking to me about strict policy and bollocks.

We have the same rules a lot of years now,we are trying to keep a good ranked server,populated,and thanks god we dont need your opinion cause the population of the server is pretty pretty high,thanks fot your concern we are fine.

Rules are made for a reason,to follow them we dont make any exceptions.

I may unban you-i may not,i will decide tomorrow.

Edited by [PDE]XRayGR
grammar he he

28 minutes ago, Chemih said:

Note: not that you care, but i've been a server mod on ESW since 2014

Oof rip ESW on CoD 4

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

"I am trying to be as polite as i can but you wont let me be."

"i dont really care if you were a mod or admin or a server runner or whatever"

"I may unban you-i may not,i will decide tomorrow."

I think you've mistaken politeness with arrogance.

"I hate liars as much as cheaters and the fact that i said to you "do you need any special invitation to stop reload cancelling?" is a fact!"

I guess you misunderstood me here. What i meant was a literal "!w Madzzarella rule9".

"You did it triple times continiously before the ban plus the other 20 times at the prev map and you replied me where did i reload cancel?"

And where did this give me any advantage over the other players on the server?

3 minutes ago, Chemih said:

I think you've mistaken politeness with arrogance.

I guess you misunderstood me here. What i meant was a literal "!w Madzzarella rule9".

And where did this give me any advantage over the other players on the server?

1) The state that i am trying to be polite but you dont let me is a fact,i dont see any arrogance at the statement that i dont care if you were an admin prev.I justify that at no2 below

2)Ok whatever you say but an previous moderator can't talk about admin abusing when the proper actions are done right?But i forgot the other guy was your friend he he

3)Are we going to analyze the advantages of reload cancelling like decreasing the time of reaction non normally or rapid firing during the reload cancelling here?

So i could ask the exactly opposite,why do you use it if you dont believe that it gives you an advantage?Just from habbit? HA HA.

I will recommend you a real alternative,Use the fast reload perk which that its a part of the game.

The only alibi i can find for you,is that you come from Cod 4 and a lot of players use these shit there.

Look @Chemih because i got tired and i want to go for a final gaming round,as i said before,the only alibi that i find for u is that you come from cod 4.

You will be unbanned,read the rules won't be any other chance.

I hope that you re not like your friend wishing cancer stuff and sayin "black" words like n etc....tchht kids...

1) I guess we have different perspectives on what politeness is, but lets agree to disagree.

2)Ok lets address nr.2.

I guess you guys use echelon to keep track of bans, warnings, quids, ip-adresses etc.

If i'm not mistaken, the first thing you did was to kick bollafreak. Then after he connected back to the server, you proceeded to give him 2 !w. Aren't you guys supposed to hand out warnings BEFORE you kick/ban players of your server?

3) I'm familiar with the advantages you get from reload-canceling. Though in the demo I don't see any particular part where me reload-canceling makes me so OP.

5 minutes ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

Look @Chemih because i got tired and i want to go for a final gaming round,as i said before,the only alibi that i find for u is that you come from cod 4.

You will be unbanned,read the rules won't be any other chance.

I hope that you re not like your friend wishing cancer stuff and sayin "black" words like n etc....tchht kids...

Thats fair.

And don't worry, Bollafreak may be a gaming friend, but even I have a non-tolerance for racial slurs.

2 minutes ago, Chemih said:

1) I guess we have different perspectives on what politeness is, but lets agree to disagree.

2)Ok lets address nr.2.

I guess you guys use echelon to keep track of bans, warnings, quids, ip-adresses etc.

If i'm not mistaken, the first thing you did was to kick bollafreak. Then after he connected back to the server, you proceeded to give him 2 !w. Aren't you guys supposed to hand out warnings BEFORE you kick/ban players of your server?

3) I'm familiar with the advantages you get from reload-canceling. Though in the demo I don't see any particular part where me reload-canceling makes me so OP.

About that guy,first he got a warn,kicked for any possibility to not have seen the warn,returned,didnt even wonder what happened, did the same shit,warned again.didnt reply.

Next was a perm ban.

But he helped me with his cursing answer that got autobanned him.

Read the rules.thats why we created these.

Enjoy

• Upvote 1