News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox, support will only be given in actual posts!

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
fl1pfl0p

Ban appeal - fl1pfl0p

Ban appeal - fl1pfl0p

I was banned for blocking, but wasn't actually. It was situation where one of your douches wanted to stand at the same spot as I did and I didn't have problem with it but he, in his infinite wisdom, did - so he banned me. Utterly unfair! Ban me, unban me, just know who you give rcons to... I've spent a lot of time on this server and I would never expect this kind of disrespect from you.

Posted (edited)

I can see it's a 1day temp ban with the reason marked as insulting, you will have to wait untill @true.north responds

edit: also use this template, you can edit your post

In-Game Name:

Server 1 or Server 2:

Admin that banned you (If You Know): 

Ban Length (If You Know): 

Reason for your ban (If You Know): 

Why you wish to be unbanned: 

Any other comments: 

Edited by [PDE]Embahh

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

next time use this template when appealing for unbans

Ok so lets do this 1 step at a time! Lets figure out what you did first! On makin_day map you jumpet next to me on that boat and would not move when I asked you and told you, that you were blocking me! 1 warned you 3 times but still you would not move! OK you got kicked and after coming back to server you called me childish and a power abuser! Maybe I am childish, its not for you to judge and like always, opinions are like A holes, everyone has one! Shall  we go on what you did wrong? How about your talking to other players when they told you to chill but you still wanted to prove your point and explain to everyone how you are a little mamas angel and so innocent and sweet? Cmon dude don't play the victim here and just say "my bad" And that was not enough, after the end of map you told me to "napuši se kurčine" meaning suck my d1ck, and that I am  "pička jebena" meaning f***ed pu55y? BTW I am from sLOVEnia and i understand serbocratian, was born in Jugoslavia if you know what that country was! So what I am getting at is, you need to show some respect to people and keep your mouth shut when you are told to! Remember, online gaming is not a democracy, you do not get a vote, you do not get an opinion, and rules are rules, if you like it or not! I have been around a lot longer than you my dear child, so please do not thing I am stupid or! That is all from me! If anyone else wants to unban you, they are free to do so...

• Like 1

P.S. I did not ban you for blocking, as you seen I was just a bit wiser and I moved away from you! I banned you for insulting!!!

Why would i move for you,? Blocking is when people are not able to pass because of you, not if we both want to snipe from the same spot... Why didn't you warn and kick yourself then, you were blocking me too? Ahh, sure, you own the server and the map and everything. I am so glad that you could understand what I told you in Serbian language AFTER you kicked me unfairly. You should learn that your little ego and being admin should be separate things. And you ARE childish and power abuser... So, what I am getting is that YOU should show some respect, you are admin after all...

18 minutes ago, fl1pfl0p said:

Why would i move for you,? Blocking is when people are not able to pass because of you, not if we both want to snipe from the same spot... Why didn't you warn and kick yourself then, you were blocking me too? Ahh, sure, you own the server and the map and everything. I am so glad that you could understand what I told you in Serbian language AFTER you kicked me unfairly. You should learn that your little ego and being admin should be separate things. And you ARE childish and power abuser... So, what I am getting is that YOU should show some respect, you are admin after all...

And you keep on talking trash and you keep on insulting! Well if you block someone on purpose so he/she can not hide without leaving his/hers possition does that seem fair? I do not have a little ego, my ego is huge and there is nothing you can do about it! Like I said, but it looks like you can't get that in your thick skull! You were not banned for blocking, but for insulting! And about respect! Its not something you demand, its something you earn! Case closed for me, your ban will expire on 28/07/2019 at around 20:00! Until then, have a good rest of the weekend dear sir! 

I am not trash talking I am merely responding to your disgusting little egoistic act, and you are right - i cannot do anything about it, fortunately i am not your parent, but the one who gave you rcon maybe could if they are willing to keep their servers healthy. This thread was for other admins to see, not you, so they know what is going on...

As i know flipflop for a long time but not personally,he never created any issue at the servers.

• Upvote 2

I second XrayGR. I'm surprised to see this name here for a ban appeal.

• Upvote 1

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Fine by me! My dear sir, I apologize for my action and I hope your feelings were not hurt! And when we meet on the server, please insult me as much as you can and wish, in any language you prefer!!!