News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]PaulKersey

How To Record And Playback Cheaters On The Servers

If you need to record a cheater fast and save space, this is the quick way to do it. Files are so small, you can upload them to your post of the cheater as attachments.

Q: How do I record a demo of my game?

A: Simply type "/record <cheatersname>" in the console to begin recording while spectating the player, and "/stoprecord" to finish. (make sure the name of person has no spaces)

The lower left corner of the screen will display the size of the file during the recording.

Q: Where can I find my demo files?

A: The demo files will be stored in your "C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players\demos" (Win7,WinVista)
You may want to make a shortcut to demos folder

Q: How to I view my demos?

A: The way it is supposed to work is that you type "/demo <cheater.dm_6>" in the console. Alternatively, you can use a third party program to launch the demos, like "codwawplayer" from Cybopat, which also allows you to change playback speed and camera angle. To stop the playback type /disconnect in the console.

Source: http://roe.totalgamingnetwork.com/wiki/index.php/Cod4_faq#Support_and_Technical

CODWAWPLAYER

Tool for easy playing demos of game Call of Duty: World at War
You can use slowmotion, faster playing, freezing demo, toggle third person view, change angle of view and toggle view HUD info.

Installation and run:
1. Download file codwawplayer.zip  (432 kB, codwawplayer.exe + readme.txt).
2. Just unzip file "codwawplayer.exe", but rather don't put it into the CoD:WaW folder. Then simply run it.

Controls:
* In main screen click on the keybord to show info about controls.
* You can set association demos in Setup menu and then just click on demofile to playback.

Restrictions:
- If You have CoD:WaW just as copy on HD (no info in registry), codwawplayer ask You for path to CoDWaWmp.exe.

http://www.cybopat.net/download/progs/codwawplayer.zip

Source: http://www.cybopat.net/vb_codwawplayer_eng.php

If anyone has Xfire or Fraps recording info (for cheaters), feel free to post below

Also, if you already record for Youtube, you can use that if you don't want to use demos.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

The codwawplayer will not work for those who have Call of Duty World at War through Steam

tumblr_nohxx3kJz31s4q1l5o1_500.gif

Here is tutorial for New players how to record its really simple. You can do it just in 1 min fastest in 5 second if u are a ninja u can break my record heh. Ensure that when you record a hacker you must go spectator and spec them not just record. its just like normal record but u still have to spec them dont forget. Btw this video is just an demostration how its done. If you got any question you can always ask. If you can t find appdata what do i do?, its very easy cheesy u type in search file option>View>Hidden Files and Folders> Make sure its on Show Hidden Files,Folders and drives than it will load and restart file explorer than find again the appdata than it should appear. Other than that i have nothing to say just 1 thing everything we do in life is easy we just need to understand the concept just like we used to learn Math hehe.

My Method how i do it quickly i normally think it like 4 process, Process 1 Record, Process 2 Review Demo Ensure it works fine so that other people can see, Process 3 Make sure upload correctly and have the right link, Process 4 Post on Ban Request so Admins can check the demo 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.