News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Lu Prime

I would like to join PDE

Name: zach
In-game Name:Lu Prime/Prime
City:Glen Bunrie
Do You Have Any Other Games? Yes i also play Forza and sometimes NBA 2k but mostly all cods and battlefield.
Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield 1? I actually got Battlefield 1 and do play it a lot i also played Battlefield 4.  
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers? Just started my boy cope and ajax got me into playing on your servers and i like it a lot.
What are you good at? im a comp player and a comp sniper also can drift pretty good. Any game skills? Basically sniping and comp playing 
Introduce Yourself: Hi my name is zach and i would love to join PDE im a comp player and a comp sniper on Xbox One i heard that those no reload cancel which i only did that if i was trick shotting but im not going to trick shot on pc i also drift alot on forza horizon 3 a lot but im a really blunt person and would love to be friends with mostly everyone here.

What do you think about PDE?: i think its a good community so far and would love to help the community grow. 

Hey Lu Prime. Welcome to the 'new' forums hehe. It's good to see a sniper around. Well, hang around and get to know us and vice versa. Things may be a bit slow here at the moment, but as long as people see you around, it will be helpful.

• Upvote 1

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Hello Lu Prime i have seen u several times but i wasnt really active but i will try to be until than try to be active so all PDE members know you better. I hope to see you soon. And welcome to PDE servers

• Upvote 1

Hey zach . Welcome!

I haven´t played with you yet, but i will and than I can say more!

See you on the battlefield

• Upvote 1

Hello zach!

I dint see you in game yet so i can't say YES or NOT but for sure we wil meet soon heheh.

Nice to meet you and have fun on PDE servers :D

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2016 at 9:56 PM, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

Hello Lu Prime i have seen u several times but i wasnt really active but i will try to be until than try to be active so all PDE members know you better. I hope to see you soon. And welcome to PDE servers

Thankyou all for welcoming me im glad to be here and hope to see you guys on the servers!!!!!

Are you friends with Copenn/LuCopen?

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^