News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
OTe

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Well then, I would to give some lines for those who don't know to who am I. In the not so distant past, I was a professional JFF admin in the WaW section.☺️  Nowadays my main game is CoD WWII, but sometimes for nostalgic reasons I play older CoD games too! I am 44 years old and live in a quiet village in Hungary. In a significant part of my life I worked as an archaeologist technician, but for a few years ago I switched to joinery. I love nature, people (especially s beautiful girls) and scientific things. If any other questions arise, I will be happy to respond here or in the steam.

Regards: OTe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Welcome!

• Like 1

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

Hi! If you ever get bored of ww2, feel free to join us on waw 😉.

Is there still a decent amount of people playing cod ww2 on pc, btw?

• Upvote 1

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

Welcome, Hows cod ww2 holding up nowadays? I played 1 game on the beta and deleted it, It played nothing like WaW which was what I was hoping for should I try and give it another chance or is it a gold camo, no swastika, jetpack fest? 

• Upvote 2

Ye, I'm sure I'm going to play WaW on the PDE server because it's one of my favorite games from the CoD series and PDE is the most popular server! I think WWII has about the similar constant player base as the WaW, although I have to add that I play 90% in war mode. War mode is not frustrating, because the main menu of the game does not count the kill and the death, only the score per minute and the number of winning and losing matches. Ergo, k/d doesn't matter, just your team to win the match. In summary, WWII is a very nice game with nostalgic motifs from older CoD games, especially in season pass, but unlike rumors, there are very few cheaters.