News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
[PDE]PaulKersey

[MOVE COMPLETE] SERVER #2 MOVING TO NEW LOCATION TO HELP WITH PERFORMANCE ISSUES

SERVER #2 MOVING TO NEW LOCATION TO HELP WITH PERFORMANCE ISSUES

This shouldn't take long, but just in case you need somewhere to play, check out |GZ|Call of duty World At War NO Tanks - IP: gamezone.mt:28990

EDIT:

SERVER #2 HAS ARRIVED

66.23.202.194:28960

EDIT 2:

NOT EVERYTHING IS WORKING 100% RIGHT NOW. SO, WE WILL ENABLE THE OLD SERVERS FOR A FEW HOURS UNTIL EVERYTHING IS LIKE WE HAD IT.

Thank you for your patience.

STILL, ADD THIS IP TO YOUR FAVORITES SO YOU CAN BE READY OR JUST WAIT UNTIL IT'S BACK ON AND IN THE SERVER LIST.

EVERYTHING IS WORKING NOW! LET'S GET BACK TO SERVER #2!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Good Job brother, thank you for the hard work you put in.

This situation is taking much longer than expected and it should have been complete a few hours ago. We will update you all on the progress. For now, the old server is still up.

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

1 hour ago, the_slim_reefer said:

is it based in NYC now? Cause my ping is even lower than before...

Ping went up for me too 

WE debated it's somewhere South side 

18 hours ago, the_slim_reefer said:

is it based in NYC now? Cause my ping is even lower than before...

That would be really nice. I’m about an hour away from NYC and my ping, which is usually between 40-50 on the server, increased (or decreased?) to 30, so I’m happy

tumblr_pf9zh8Jkhi1thdeaeo1_400.gif

USS New Jersey (BB-62) off Korea on November 10, 1951.

We're still having some unusual technical difficulties, but the new server is up and running. Hopefully we can get that squared away soon.

• Upvote 1

Well, while one problem gets fixed, two others pop up. We're currently trying to fix where it gets stuck one map loop and get the old database back connected. Yeah. I had no idea there would be this many problems. This has never happened before. Stay tuned.

Edit: Fixed the map error and console is back working. Now, to get the old database attached and we should be back to normal.

Edit: Database connected. Everything is back to normal with no lag spikes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good work on server Paul and all. I get a steady 90 Ping playing from UK 😀

12 minutes ago, PJ1972 said:

Good work on server Paul and all. I get a steady 90 Ping playing from UK 😀

Hah it's crazy when players from overseas can get ping below 100. That was partially in the plans since years ago though hehe

I get a steady 30 on EU one, But I find anything under 120 normally playable. 

glad to see there way an easy way to fix the annoying connection interruptions although ill need to come up with a new excuse when im on a death streak  

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.