Jump to content
News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

    Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

    Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

Recommended Posts

Old dog

So I just singed in to say hello to you all! I found your server after my old clan decided to retire and I am now without a clan! I was banrighted member in [JFF] and i spend a lot of time especially on our COD5 server! I love playing that game and I also play CSGO! I am a firefighter, I am from sLOVEnia and I am 37 years old (I know, I know Im to old for video games) but to be honest, gaming is my relaxation and I do enjoy it! When I am not gaming, I love to spend my time down at the river next to a place I live, I am also an owner of a Alaskan Malamute and Russian Blue Cat, so I am kinda animal person! I also love watching documentaries, been hooked on everything about nuclear energie, also about Chernobyl, but i also do watch other things that interest me! So that is just some small info about me, and I will see you all on COD5 server!

P.S. Nikos thanks for a warm welcome!

Have a good one boys and girls

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR VIDEO GAMES (dag nabbit) ! Welcome True.North! It's always good to see a JFF member here. JFF meant a lot to us and we were very close. Maybe you could assist us as well if you wanted. We hope to see more of you all come through. Good post!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

Quote

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Share this post


Link to post

welcome once more mate ,like paul said JFF was a friendly clan too all of us i think,also about your age..come on man you are fine ! (ofcourse i am kidding you are too old hahahha :D ) happy to see you here and on server too ,wish to enjoy that and also thanks for advice's :)
PS: i want photo with 
Alaskan Malamute just to compare he's size,we dont have any here on Greece

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nice to see you here TrueNorth, seems we have common in firefighter but I was a cadet and started in 2012 and graduated in 2015. 37 years old? Don't worry I seen 86 years old but still gaming. Also Welcome to PDE servers and forums and enjoy a happy gaming. As for clan you are free to use PDI - Persistent Dark International no need to apply

PDG will need to apply.

Share this post


Link to post

Im Nearly 47 and play COD WAW and War Thunder every day 😂 go for it, do what makes you happy (as long as it Legal lol)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nice to see you here too oldNorth!!!

Welcome and enjoy :)

You can see us as your new family if you wish to hehe

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD FOR VIDEO GAMES (dag nabbit) ! Welcome True.North! It's always good to see a JFF member here. JFF meant a lot to us and we were very close. Maybe you could assist us as well if you wanted. We hope to see more of you all come through. Good post!

If I can help in any way, please do let me know! Its nice to see a warm welcome for a [JFF] members in your comunnity! ❤️

21 hours ago, [PDE]NikosGreece said:

welcome once more mate ,like paul said JFF was a friendly clan too all of us i think,also about your age..come on man you are fine ! (ofcourse i am kidding you are too old hahahha :D ) happy to see you here and on server too ,wish to enjoy that and also thanks for advice's :)
PS: i want photo with 
Alaskan Malamute just to compare he's size,we dont have any here on Greece

Thank you my friend, I will send you a picture of her as soon as I am able to! Just to let you know, she has around 40 kilos and her chest height is around 60 cm! 

 

16 hours ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

Nice to see you here TrueNorth, seems we have common in firefighter but I was a cadet and started in 2012 and graduated in 2015. 37 years old? Don't worry I seen 86 years old but still gaming. Also Welcome to PDE servers and forums and enjoy a happy gaming. As for clan you are free to use PDI - Persistent Dark International no need to apply

PDG will need to apply.

Finally a man that understands why I am so in love with firefighting! When you graduated, i had almost 10 years of work time in professional firefighting, but hey every firefighter is my brother or sister! Where do you live btw? 

6 hours ago, PJ1972 said:

Im Nearly 47 and play COD WAW and War Thunder every day 😂 go for it, do what makes you happy (as long as it Legal lol)

What does not kill you makes you stronger right? I enjoy it alot, so thats why I keep doing it! And it relaxes me! 

 

1 hour ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

Nice to see you here too oldNorth!!!

Welcome and enjoy :)

You can see us as your new family if you wish to hehe

That are some warm words and thank you for them! Will try to do as much as I can and help you guys if you need me to! 

 

And one thing i forgot to mention, I am a tattoo freak, have 9 of them at the moment, but i am sure they are not the last! So anyone tattooed out there, feel free to chat about it!

Edited by true.north
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, true.north said:

Finally a man that understands why I am so in love with firefighting! When you graduated, i had almost 10 years of work time in professional firefighting, but hey every firefighter is my brother or sister! Where do you live btw? 

 

I live in Singapore(Asia) 20 years old currently and still a student

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

I live in Singapore(Asia) 20 years old currently and still a student

Young Pup lol

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/12/2019 at 7:57 PM, true.north said:

Old dog

So I just singed in to say hello to you all! I found your server after my old clan decided to retire and I am now without a clan! I was banrighted member in [JFF] and i spend a lot of time especially on our COD5 server! I love playing that game and I also play CSGO! I am a firefighter, I am from sLOVEnia and I am 37 years old (I know, I know Im to old for video games) but to be honest, gaming is my relaxation and I do enjoy it! When I am not gaming, I love to spend my time down at the river next to a place I live, I am also an owner of a Alaskan Malamute and Russian Blue Cat, so I am kinda animal person! I also love watching documentaries, been hooked on everything about nuclear energie, also about Chernobyl, but i also do watch other things that interest me! So that is just some small info about me, and I will see you all on COD5 server!

P.S. Nikos thanks for a warm welcome!

Have a good one boys and girls

true.north your in game name fella?

Iv got quite a few names I play under,  A-PARODY my normal one, shout me up if you see me online brother.

I work as an IT specialist in the Marine Engineering field (Off shore) Windfarms and the like. (even tho I have a Uni Degree in Classic Archaeology)

Born in Malta (Long Story) My Dad was serving as Officer in Royal Navy at time, but lived most of my life in UK.

Iv a few Tattoos (6) and 3 dogs a Basenji, and 2 Manchester Terriers.

See you in game, regards Paul Jean

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Preview Post

×
×
  • Create New...