News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
perfectreflex

Banned Appeal

Banned Appeal

In-Game Name: chrisbigdad

Server 1 or Server 2: server 2

Admin that banned you (If You Know): N/A

Ban Length (If You Know): permanent 

Reason for your ban (If You Know): N/A

Why you wish to be unbanned: only server on WaW that is populated and has good ping.

Any other comments: played on this server many times before with no problem and then today I go to get an and get instantly banned while trying to join.

We'll need to find out why you were banned. You'll probably be assisted eventually.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

List other names you go by.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

Why were you using a known hacker name? We've banned hackers using that name numerous times throughout the years and I've recently warned someone a couple of months ago to change that name or face a ban and they left the server. It may have been you who came back with that name, but if you did or didn't, why choose that name specifically?

I wanted to make a new account to level up on and couldn't think of a name so I used that name because people commonly use that name for "smurfs", but I could understand why you can associate that name with people being hackers. I was never warned before and would just like to play on the server, I will not play understand alias again or anything close to that.

4 hours ago, perfectreflex said:

I wanted to make a new account to level up on and couldn't think of a name so I used that name because people commonly use that name for "smurfs", but I could understand why you can associate that name with people being hackers. I was never warned before and would just like to play on the server, I will not play understand alias again or anything close to that.

Unbanned.