News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Franc3s

Application (PDG)(PDE)

Application (PDG)(PDE)

Name:Tyler

In-game Name:Franc3s, (Franc3es on orgins)

City:College Station

Do You Have Any Other Games?:Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, And a lot more but don’t seem to recall anyone mention a pde server for them.

Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield V? Soonly yes, Die hard battle field 1 fan, level 206 on ps4, got it on computer month latter and now working to level myself up,  I get on every day of Battlefield 1, At least a game or 2 sometimes i grind it all day on a free day.

How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?:World at war was my first game on steam (2017) PDE 1 was the first server i found that was classic (world at war was my first call of duty why i love it so much) PDE 2 found around 5 months later and only server i get on no other server catches my attention then double xp active players and no bull.

What are you good at? Any game skills? Average fps player, said my KD on world at war was between 1.10-1.30 don't know haven’t check. I’m more extreme gamer when it comes to games like far cry, fallout, MMO’s more thinking in my system is involved then fps.

Introduce Yourself:Don’t recall being a amature but goofing off in a contrast way is my way. I’m not one of those in quote “Kick him and re invite him to mess with him” i'm more of verbal man. I just say stuff to seem funny for me and between my  pieres laugh. But the one thing to know about me is i’m never serious. When I am serious i’ll be obvious, change in tone, change in words, change in point of view. Things such as (My homies, My family, A game i passion about for the least i can say 3 games Wizard101 (Being  playing since i was a kid) (BattleField ones I don’t consider bad) (World at war, not the fact i'm applying to a World at War server it’s the fact this is basically my FPS childhood game, When I was 7 I bought the game by stealing my parents credit card and secretly buying it not the smartest thing but i consider it a memorable moment. Sooner or later I switch over to PC gaming Discovering World At War and steam found my way to PDE servers.

What do you think about PDG?:Never learnt the difference, but PDE servers are a love to me. Servers where I can go back to the moment where the game was active and represented a timeline of playing it like it was in that date makes me happy and I’d like to keep it going.

Just a heads up, I've seen "play more" and "Catch more cheaters" I'm almost my way to 1000 hours on world at war, I just became a regular for playing 2 years thanks to paul reading my say. 

Hey Franc3s. As you know, I'm not around often, but I will say what I can. We've been looking to sprout out from WAW and into other games, console games as well. It's good that you're on PS4 because we want to do a topic on that later. I wish we were heavy on Server #2 as we are on Server #1 in terms of member activity, but that's a country thing. That's probably why you could go under the radar sometimes and there's not much activity here from you on the forum. However, we will come and visit this app from time to time and see what becomes of you. We want to get into the console space and maybe that's an area you would be prominent in. I don't know.

On 5/3/2019 at 6:14 PM, Franc3s said:

Just a heads up, I've seen "play more" and "Catch more cheaters"

Haha I feel you. I can understand. We're concerned with growth and progression, spreading out. That above is helpful though, but I think once we know where you're at with it, we can make a more proper decision. Don't let WAW be your only motivation. A few of us guys play other games together as well. COD (and some other games) were good for communities until business decisions in gaming killed that off on PC. Even Battlefield V looks like it has no future after a PR nightmare with agenda pushing and arrogance, alienating an extra base of players they just gained with BF1 and no dedicated servers. The future isn't looking bright for games like that anymore.

We will try and look out for you more often as long as you're active. I'm guessing most here still don't know who you are yet and that's just a guess unless someone says otherwise.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

1 hour ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

Hey Franc3s. As you know, I'm not around often, but I will say what I can. We've been looking to sprout out from WAW and into other games, console games as well. It's good that you're on PS4 because we want to do a topic on that later. I wish we were heavy on Server #2 as we are on Server #1 in terms of member activity, but that's a country thing. That's probably why you could go under the radar sometimes and there's not much activity here from you on the forum. However, we will come and visit this app from time to time and see what becomes of you. We want to get into the console space and maybe that's an area you would be prominent in. I don't know.

Haha I feel you. I can understanlet WAW be your only motivation. A few of us guys play other games together as well. COD (and some other games) were good for communities until business decisions in gaming killed that off on PC. Even Battlefield V looks like it has no future after a PR nightmare with agenda pushing and arrogance, alienating an extra base of players they just gained with BF1 and no dedicated servers. The future isn't looking bright for games like that anymore.

We will try and look out for you more often as long as you're active. I'm guessing most here still don't know who you are yet and that's just a guess unless someone says otherwise.

Haha, yeah I know some guys not close with the PDE people other than a few vips and like 4 admins. But yeah I feel yeah. I take waw serious due to the fact It started my "Fps gaming" career. And the forms thing is basically true, i made a account just to get me register but at the time i didn't know if i was going to stay in france or live completly with my dad in texas but the time changed and i move to texas. But def will "keep under a radar like right now i was playing 5m ago and i was overreading a no recoil hacker in pde2 have the name saw you we're connected didn't know if you we're gonna take care of it or not !

I was disconnected. You can hold TAB and check the ping to see if someone is inactive. If you saw a hacker in Server #2, record it and post it in the forums. Do you remember their name?

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

Just now, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

I was disconnected. You can hold TAB and check the ping to see if someone is inactive. If you saw a hacker in Server #2, record it and post it in the forums. Do you remember their name?

Yeah, but not 100% positive people were saying "no recoil" I checked myself the dude nevered aimed and it looked off and on when emba connected