News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
UnboundChef215

Waw Ban Appeal

Waw Ban Appeal

In-Game Name: Grinding, Mr_Chef. I can't join on any of them 

Server 1 or Server 2: Server 2

The admin that banned you (If You Know): N/A

Ban Length (If You Know): Permanent 

Reason for your ban (If You Know): No Idea

Why you wish to be unbanned: I would love to be unbanned because this server is the only high XP server that is populated and has active admins. I love playing on there and the First server is sometimes down but being able to switch from either server would be awesome! 

Any other comments: I played on the server for what I would say was 1 hour. I got off and two days later I joined then got banned Instantly. No idea what I was banned for And I believe I should be unbanned Since I don't believe I did anything that would have broken the rules. 

We don't have a ban for you. When did you start playing at our server?

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

I started playing not too long ago and love playing but I don't understand why I was banned. Maybe 1 week ago? It confused me because I hadn't played in 2 days and then all of a sudden I was banned.

Can you join these servers?: 193.70.15.176:28960 108.61.238.47:28960

Subscribe For Great Music!:https://bit.ly/2X0lejA | WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | PDE Youtube Channel

[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

I feel like there's some missing info with this.

Posted (edited)

what do you mean?

I was banned and I genuinely don't know why. I just finished making a video on server 1. So everything works there but I just can't join server two

Edited by UnboundChef215

Are these the only names you have?

I would love to be able to play on server 2 because it is always populated. And The other account that I was originally banned on was called thecodbeast

You can play on Server 1 while we look into it.