News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
rxqe

SoaRRxqe - Ban Appeal

SoaRRxqe - Ban Appeal

Server #2 - US Server
I don't know the admin who banned me
Ban length is Permanent
I don't know the reason for my ban

I'd like to be unbanned because I enjoy playing on the server, I've also made a good amount of YouTube videos featuring the PDE servers. 

I'm not sure why I was banned and I would like to know! I wasn't given any sort of warning, just went to join the server the other day and I was perm banned.
(made a second forum, tried to edit it previously and it wouldn't let me)

http://www.pdelite.org/rules/server-rules/

Hello SoaRRxqe. You tend to attract the wrong crowd to the servers here. You may feature videos or our servers, but that's exactly the type of thing we don't want coming from what you guys do. There's a history with that stuff. You can check out the rules and see which applies to you and click it. You are unbanned. Just follow that rule for sure.

This server below was made for you guys:

C4S TDM / FFA | Fair Admins | BEST MAPS | 

178.33.157.21:28962

There used to be a gang of y'all on that server and that's the place you should be making videos of. That's the server that needs all of you and does everything you want to do. Get to those guys' site and work with them on it. That would be great.

• Upvote 1

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^