News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
7Koston

Defau1t.

Defau1t.

In-Game Name: Defau1t.

Server 1 or Server 2: EU server, i didn't remember the actual number.

Admin that banned you:  I have no idea.

Ban Length: Looks like it's permanent.

Reason for your ban: And again, i have no idea.

Why you wish to be unbanned: I have never used any cheats or hacks.

Any other comments: First of all, i'm playing COD almost whole of my life, I've started from COD UO, been in one of the most strongest eu clan, until the clan was down. But i don't like all COD's after 6th one, i think they lost they "spirit", it's not "that'" COD witch i remember. So, in present time I don't have so much time to play games, but when I finally got free time and decided to play COD5 I'm always playing at your server.
First of all you have "some config tweaks" the coolest one is increased FOV, so I'm really like your server (except of that chaos on Dome 22vs22, to be honest it's disgusting, but funny, probably).
But the darkest times has come at the beautiful morning of sunday, I've got banned. A lot of questions come, "why?", "for what?", "Am I playing so insanely and got banned for that? (joke)". Admins, mods, whatever you are, be merciful, i'm not using cheats or whatever else. 144Hz monitor, comfortable chair, a lot of fps, minimal game settings, perfectly setuped sensitivity, and a lot of experience, that's all what i have. Please show me the road to the light (I mean to unban). Thank you.

I don't recall seeing the name Defau1t in the servers, nor is there a ban listed anywhere. The name 7Koston looks familiar, but I was looking for the name you presented above.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

The ban was for reload cancelling (cancelling animations between shots to acquire faster fire rate with springfield) and I saw that you were warned about it too, you will have to wait until the admin that banned you responds here. @[PDE]ZukoFire

b_160_400_2_ffffff_c5c5c5_ff9900_000000_

yep i was the one that perm banned you, i have warned you multiple times even last year, but the problem is you didn t respond i dont understand did you not read the chat? or you are doing it purposely? 

I'm almost never read the chat, because usually i'm always "at the edge of fight" (: . Sorry about that.
About reload canceling. Is that a big deal? That trick comes even from cod1, and every player what i know use that (you don't need the actual bind to do that by the way), im just switching weapons, that's all. If u watch a couple of tournaments you can see, every single player use that trick. I'm very disappointed about this rule. And also, you have "in chat rules" at your servers, and there nothing about reload canceling, isn't it?
You have to understand, i'm not using anything witch other players can't use, for example cheats or resources modifying. Ok, it might be my problem i agree and accept that. It's might be because I doesn't notice the admin warnings and it's looks like i'm trolling them (but i don't). Let me bring to you, from the bottom of my heart, my sincere apologies.
Eventually your server the only one where i can play cod5, because I got addicted to your fov to be honest 🙂 . Please give me second chance, and i'll promise to do not use this trick with rifles, or don't use at all.
P.s. we always can rewind the rules and give players more freedom, isn't we? 🙂

There is a reason why we created rules,  we gave players freedom but the problem is some people abuse it, and it goes from history until now this is why players have to understand server situation,. Rules is to make stability so that it has better future for players to play, we all admins are players as well so we understood well, this is for the best.

i know you are not cheating i have good eyes, you don't have to worry about that, because we don' t ban players for being too good and weird reasons unless its misunderstood. Well we re humans after all. What i just said you might not agree but that's up to you to play back on PDE servers because i don't want to force people its their life, they choose what they want. Unbanned

Server is always constantly spamming rule, you just didn't notice them

Rule #1: Hacking Or Cheating = Permanent Ban
Rule #2: No constant spamming of dumb messages
Rule #3: No Scroll/Script (this includes macros)/Bind Shooting or Alternating Key Shooting of any kind
Rule #4: No bad language or behavior towards admins or players (unless in fun)
Rule #5: No offensive or potentially offensive names
Rule #6: No recruiting for your clan, your server, or anything else (unless you get permission from PDE)
Rule #7: No advertising or spamming of websites or servers
Rule #8: No offensive or racist language (some regular/common profanity is allowed)
Rule #9: No Reload Cancels/Glitch Shooting (Snipers, LMGs)
Rule #10: NO RIFLE GRENADES Allowed
Rule #11: Wearing PDE Tags Without Being Properly Recruited Can And Will Result In Ban

WARNING: To those with CoD4 configs/configs in general with commands on getting any advantages on players that removes scenery, allows a player to see others when they shouldn't, altering map color, skins, macros, removing smoke, reload cancels (doesn't matter how you do it or what you call it), etc., remove those before playing on our server.

We are fair to all players. Have fun and enjoy.

• Like 2