News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
Holt

Application for PDE (Ltholt25)

Application for PDE (Ltholt25)

Name: Anthony
IGN: Ltholt25
City: Toronto
Other Games?: I primarily play WAW lately. I don't see myself playing anything else for a lengthy period of time
Interest in BFV?: Yeah i was really interested in it initially. Still havent bought it because I'm so in love with WAW again. Havent played this much of it since the version for the Wii came out, and I was one of the best in the game on wii (lol). I loved BF1 and BF3 thought. BF4 sucked, didnt play hardline.
How Long have you played in PDE Servers?: Its hard to remember exactly how long. Consistently at least 2 months at the moment. I've played on them sporadically for at least 6 months
What are you good at?: I've topfragged a decent bit in PDE servers with the trench gun, and other weapons in general. Im a decent sniper too. Besides that I'm good at a few things offline. Giving speeches, Rockclimbing, working construction etc
Introduce Yourself: I've loved WAW since it came out. I used to play it alot on the wii. I was basically the last man standing eventually when games became hard to find. I could tell you all the glitches that they never gave a shit to patch and still do them. Aside from that I'm a business and IT Networking student in Toronto and I'm generally a chill guy. Don't really have any convictions I'd lash out at anyone over. Don't care to argue uselessly. I'm not racist or any of that crap. I'd consider myself a libertarian and I'm pretty well read, and I like to watch alot of movies. And I also don't like when OhSnap knifes me with his god arm even when I stab first ;)
What do you think about PDG?: I'm really thankful for PDG. Without this clan/group I wouldn't have any decent servers to play WAW on. They also provide me a generally nice playing environment which I'm happy about. I'd really like to have a way for the servers to be reset more often though to mitigate bad lag.

Yep i been watching you for awhile, you did pretty good k/d. As for now be more active. Catch players who break rules or do high kills will impress the members. Also you can join the discord group, its easier to talk with to us there

So is there anything in particular that'll land me a spot or do i just needa keep up with the playing and culture?

Just hang in there. Although I've seen you around often, a lot of people that claim to want to join don't hang around long at all. They usually disappear in a few days or a couple of weeks. So, we don't accept anyone right away unless we know they will be around and we have gotten to know them. Sorry about that server lag. That's not something a restart will fix, but we hope to have it totally gone eventually. This isn't something that used to happen, but we're working on it.

For now, you can rock the [PDI] tag if you want.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

You don't have to reapply. Just hang around and get to know us.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story