News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Vass

I was banned for absolutly nothing - video proof.

I was banned for absolutly nothing - video proof.

Hey guys

I was banned an Hour ago (16:40 GMT) for absolutely nothing at all!

Info's requested :

Server : #1

Admin that banned you : dont know, no one chatted with a PDE tag

Ban Length : Permanent (!!!)

Reason for your ban : Hmm Nothing ?

Why you wish to be unbanned:  I play only PDE #1 because of the good ping.

Any other comments: 

Here is a video proof (reduced quality for faster upload, i have it on HD if requested):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISpFVsVKWQA

Rule #9: No Reload Cancels/Glitch Shooting (Snipers, LMGs)

• Upvote 1

Dude..  I bought the game 5 days ago, i don't know how to even do that!

And yet, can't i be warned first.. Before a permanent ban?  

I definitely will apply to the rules now that i am informed (still i didn't know what the h is reload canceling before).

Thanks for replying.

Here is clearer 0.26. 

You already did it

The game is basically dead if it wasn't for PDE and JFF..  now that i am banned from PDE and JFF is down.. I think atleast i am entitled to defend myself.

I used to play on JFF, and after their closer, i decided to buy the game and try PDE.

I already unbanned you, now that you understand hopefully. I see too many new players that dont even know what is reload cancel. You can do the others just do not switch and switch its bannable. If you wanna blame, blame those abuse exploits

Thanks for the Unban..

But since the game has very few players, i think the reason "Reload canceling" should be more tolerated towards none abusive players.

Thats my honest opinion.

Sorry about your ban. We're handling things differently and are working to make things more clear. We've already amended that particular rule, but there's a reason we have it there. Make sure you are aware of the chat/message area because it can help you avoid such things. Hopefully, you don't experience any other issues.

Though, if you really have an itch to do that, there's a server for that type of thing: C4S TDM | Fair Admins | BEST MAPS |  - 178.33.157.21:28962

If you visit their server, let the guy with the [C4S] tag know to change the server back to TDM.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^