News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
redthread

Connection error

Connection error

Hi guys, I'm an old cod waw player. But from a time it does not allow me to enter your PDE North America server. But when I try to enter it tells me connection timed out. Only with your server does that happen to me. Sorry for my bad English. Thx

18 hours ago, redthread said:

Connection error

Hi guys, I'm an old cod waw player. But from a time it does not allow me to enter your PDE North America server. But when I try to enter it tells me connection timed out. Only with your server does that happen to me. Sorry for my bad English. Thx

What country you are from?

What plan did you buy ? example 1 GBPS or something

Do you have good gaming router?

Do you have good gaming pc?

Also nowdays the servers are having a little bit of issues 

• Upvote 1

I'm from Uruguay, I have 40 mb of internet connection. I'm an old cod waw player, game since when the game was released. But now for about 3 years I have not entered the game. My router is good, what could be happening?

The error that I get is this "No Or Bad Challenge address"

We are looking into the situation. Edit: Solved. RF R3DTHREAT (not to be confused with an old member) is now able to play on the servers.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^