News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.

BAN APPEAL

Okay so, long story short, haven't played WaW in YEARS, always loved the game back when i used to play on console so I decided to get it on steam last night.

Everything was going well until I got warned today for cancel reloading, apparently it's not allowed and against the rules and didn't know it until I got warned for it. I've been cancel reloading all my life on cod and it's kind of a reflex that I have and can't help but do it sometimes, I was gonna go nice about it until an admin and a few players started being rude and mean for no reason, accusing me of mouse binding, which I don't, I used to cancel reload back on console and didn't need any extra buttons or anything, it's just something that anyone can do. Anyway, so I got a bit heated up because of some admin called XGR-something, can't remember well, started bragging about how he can perma ban me if he wants to, laughing about the situation and basically sort of abusing his position of power, calling me a kid and everything. So, I get kicked out of the #1 server so I join the #2, but, guess who thought might be a good idea to join the #2 server and follow me, the XGR guy! I was trying to play at peace and all he was doing was keep calling me a kid and accusing me of using binds and shit, so again, I got heated up and he ultimately perma banned. 

Was wondering if someone can do something about this, just to be clear, I don't cancel reload on purpose nor I do it to "ruin the game" or "go against the rules", I legit can't help sometimes to do it because I've literally learned to play that way, but I'm sure I can try to don't do it as often or don't do it at all. Thanks. 

Posted (edited)

I didnt brag that i can permban you.Its pointless to talk with kids that wishing other players to get cancer.

You didnt stop at warnings,you didnt stop at all,you even though found an ally on why its ok to reload cancel.

You didnt even try to stop doing it at once damned round.

It became personal,no you wont get unbanned,go back to mw3 and do the things you do,or you can do your favorite habbit at other cod servers.

And a demo just for the history with rc,ff, etc and all the other bollocks

https://www9.zippyshare.com/v/UBqRlqEo/file.html

Edited by [PDE]XRayGR
  • Upvote 1

I told you back at the server that I wasn't doing it on purpose, most of the times I did it I wasn't even confronting anyone, I literally stayed at the back of my spawn cancel reloading to nothing and even with that you were getting pissed and bothered. Since JFF it's dead and PDE are the only normal TDM populated servers there are, now that I'm banned from both servers I legit can't play the game, I payed for it and I didn't cheat, I think I have a right to play it.

If you consider it, I will rightfully apologize for the things I've done/said and I won't do any of those things again. If you're so pissed and bothered about me just pressing "R+E+E", is there anyway I can get unbanned if I make a donation of any sort?

Thanks.

" is there anyway I can get unbanned if I make a donation of any sort? "
no such thing as "buying" an unban I believe
reload canceling gives you an unfair advantage, argument of "but everyone can do it!" means fuck-all

We're not that kind of type guys that we take bribes in order to unban players.

I was so patient before giving you a ban,you said to me that you will try not to do it and you kept doing the same thing.What should I believe now?

If you cant follow the rules,its just pointless.

I need some time to think what i will do.I cant grand anything.

The fact that we re a populated server is known all these years,thats why players must follow the rules if they want to keep playing to a server in general.Thats something that exists to every server and not just PDE servers.

12 minutes ago, Mike_J92 said:

" is there anyway I can get unbanned if I make a donation of any sort? "
no such thing as "buying" an unban I believe
reload canceling gives you an unfair advantage, argument of "but everyone can do it!" means fuck-all

Well then, what do you do when you play cods that don't have that rule, or just cods that have lobbies instead of servers? Lol

10 minutes ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

We're not that kind of type guys that we take bribes in order to unban players.

I was so patient before giving you a ban,you said to me that you will try not to do it and you kept doing the same thing.What should I believe now?

If you cant follow the rules,its just pointless.

I need some time to think what i will do.I cant grand anything.

The fact that we re a populated server is known all these years,thats why players must follow the rules if they want to keep playing to a server in general.Thats something that exists to every server and not just PDE servers.

I appreciate that you will think about it.

Again, as I told you, sometimes I just do it without even realizing i'm doing it, but I guess I can try a bit harder to just not do it at all.

Also, I've done a bit of research and, it seems like there's a large number of people in the sniping community that have complained about getting banned from PDE for "cancel reloading" when they weren't doing it at all, or just getting banned for playing agressive with the sniper. You might wanna look into that, because, I can understand admins banning people for not following the rules (even if the rules are stupid, in my opinion) is fair, but them banning snipers just because they don't like getting quickscoped or just sniped at all it's fucked up.

Thanks.

I was in the game and this guy was disrespecting the rules blatantly and advising other people to break the rules as well. Very harsh words thrown at Xray. Very rude player.

31 minutes ago, sp00kytage said:

them banning snipers just because they don't like getting quickscoped or just sniped at all it's fucked up

This has been reiterated so many times.

Simply using a sniper will not get you banned.

People who say this after getting banned are either just plain lying, or don't notice they're doing it (this isn't an excuse to get unbanned btw). We give warnings to people who do it and should they continue doing it a ban will follow, simple enough. Also, a number of our players and members quickscope/snipe and are able to do it perfectly fine without reload cancelling.

52 minutes ago, sp00kytage said:

Well then, what do you do when you play cods that don't have that rule, or just cods that have lobbies instead of servers? Lol

We dont care what other servers-lobbies as u say- do,we care for our server and not the other ones.Also,we see where these servers ended up to be on the gaming list.

45 minutes ago, sp00kytage said:

I appreciate that you will think about it.

Again, as I told you, sometimes I just do it without even realizing i'm doing it, but I guess I can try a bit harder to just not do it at all.

Also, I've done a bit of research and, it seems like there's a large number of people in the sniping community that have complained about getting banned from PDE for "cancel reloading" when they weren't doing it at all, or just getting banned for playing agressive with the sniper. You might wanna look into that, because, I can understand admins banning people for not following the rules (even if the rules are stupid, in my opinion) is fair, but them banning snipers just because they don't like getting quickscoped or just sniped at all it's fucked up.

Thanks.

First of all we dont ban players without a proof,and to be clear we're not banning players randomly because we have a grudge or just because we dont like the name or the player or his style.

Snipping community?Which is that sniping community?And why all these unfair banned players who state that either are banned without reason or banned while they didnt reload cancel at all and followed all the rules are not making an appeal to show them the exact demo of their ban? Well,might the stories that you read is not all clearly stated hehe.

1 minute ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

We dont care what other servers-lobbies as u say- do,we care for our server and not the other ones.Also,we see where these servers ended up to be on the gaming list.

I was also talking about just cod games that don't have servers or rules at all, I'm actually curious, what do you do on those games, do you just complain about people playing however they want or?? I'm being serious.

3 minutes ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

And why all these unfair banned players who state that either are banned without reason or banned while they didnt reload cancel at all and followed all the rules are not making an appeal to show them the exact demo of their ban?

Not sure tbh

Also, do you know TDG (TheGamingDefinition)? He's a very good skilled PC youtuber with an insane trigger finger that got banned for using macro when he wasn't using it at all. You can look up his videos on youtube, he has some where he actually shows the mouse while he's playing, apparently people don't believe him, much like you don't believe I wasn't using any binds, like I said before, all I do to cancel reload is "R+E+E" ("E" being the key that I use to swap from primary to secondary)

Personally i didnt have any problems with reload cancels at mw2 and mw3 these were the last online cods i played.

Maybe i wasnt in the right servers lol.Also as i remember they had rules both on mw2 and mw3.

Whatever there is no need for further discussion,and for all the bans that PDE members do,they record demos as a proof.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

1 hour ago, sp00kytage said:

I know this wasn't asked to me, but there aren't any other CODs worth playing with the exception of COD4 and below, maybe MW2, but that's not for me. I started at servers, not console lobbies.

If you want to bind, glitch, bounce, +40, macro, etc., go here: C4S TDM | Fair Admins | BEST MAPS - 178.33.157.21:28962

Reason: http://www.pdelite.org/forums/topic/50-about-reload-cancelling-stacking-glitch-shooting-etc/

• Like 1

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

2 minutes ago, [PDE]XRayGR said:

Also as i remember they had rules both on mw2 and mw3.

If you're talking about steam mw2 and 3, no, they don't, they have lobbies, lobbies have no rules, and even on the cracked versions of the game i'm 98% sure that there are no servers with a rule that says you can't cancel reload, at least not on the ones I've played on.

3 minutes ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

but there aren't any other CODs worth playing with the exception of COD4 and below

That is...an opinion, not a fact. Don't get me wrong, My faves are WaW, Cod4 and Mw2, but you can still enjoy other cods like bo2

5 minutes ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

If you want to bind, glitch, bounce, +40, macro, etc., go here: C4S TDM | Fair Admins | BEST MAPS - 178.33.157.21:28962

Didn't know about this, hopefully it's populated, thanks for being nice and all, have a good evening.

3 minutes ago, sp00kytage said:

hopefully it's populated

turns out it's not, damn it...I just really wanted to have a good time in this game after so many years

6 minutes ago, sp00kytage said:

That is...an opinion, not a fact. Don't get me wrong, My faves are WaW, Cod4 and Mw2, but you can still enjoy other cods like bo2

For me personally, its a fact. For the public, it doesn't matter because the main point is with the halfway exception of the limited PC support on BO1 and MW3
, lobbies such as those in MW2 and and console CODs can get out of control with hacks and any new CODs, I don't have concern for because they don't support PC. Those new CODs on PC are mostly played for Zombies and now Battle Royale. Multiplayer usually isn't that good, especially with those tiny corridor maps.

1 minute ago, sp00kytage said:

turns out it's not, damn it...I just really wanted to have a good time in this game after so many years

It's a newer server, somewhat. There are times when they schedule to all play together and the server is usually full of players.

They also play here on COD4: SNIPERS ONLY BEST + CUSTOM MAPS | powered by C4S - 178.33.157.21:28961

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

9 minutes ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

It's a newer server, somewhat. There are times when they schedule to all play together and the server is usually full of players.

Is there any discord for that server??

10 minutes ago, [PDE]PaulKersey said:

They also play here on COD4: SNIPERS ONLY BEST + CUSTOM MAPS | powered by C4S - 178.33.157.21:28961

I know I already play there