News Ticker
  • Welcome to PDE/PDG Forums
  • Applications are currently open for PDG.
  • New? Make an introduction post!
  • Chatbox

Do NOT ask for unbans or bans in the shoutbox support will only be given in actual posts

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
Sign in to follow this  
kn9ght

kn9ght Application

kn9ght Application

Name: Brendan
In-game Name: Knight or kn9ght or scuffedknight
City: Philadelphia
Do You Have Any Other Games?: I play every call of duty and battlefield I also played battlefront games and I used to play halo but I will be picking it up again when it comes to PC this year, I retired from competitive games though for my mental health so I stopped playing CSGO and Overwatch.
Do you plan on getting or have an interest in Battlefield V? I have been looking into it but I am reluctant because they nerfed the medic revive time so getting monsters scores will be harder than in past battlefields.
How long have you been playing in PDE Servers?: 2 months.
What are you good at? Any game skills? I used to be pretty decent at CSGO reaching SMFC rank but I stopped playing that because it was stressing me out. Now I play arcade shooters full and I always push corners even if it is a bad idea because it is more fun :P
Introduce Yourself: I stopped caring about my KD and instead focus on score per minute and objectives now because I found out I like points more than kills. I love call of duty and have been playing since my brother and I were kids. We played call of duty 1 and I still remember the clipping spots on pavlov. We played cod 4-7 on console then switched back to PC. I took a break from cod to play halo 3 and halo reach. I started playing battlefield on the xbox 360 with battlefield 1943 and bad company 2 then I bought a nice pc and got battlefield 3.
What do you think about PDE?: My favorite call of duty is world at war and I love that PDE is keeping it alive. The larger player count suits the bigger maps. I have not had this much fun on call of duty since I played cod 4 on the xbox 360 in 2007. I am a member of Roco's community because he is a nice guy and I love to get my nostalgia on with him. I am currently in college studying math and computer science and I love to relax after a long week and play some of my favorite call of duty with a bunch of cool guys.

• Like 1

Good application Kn9ght , for now play more, catch players who break the rules or impress the members

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, [PDE]ZukoFire said:

Good application Kn9ght , for now play more, catch players who break the rules or impress the members

Thanks! I was only able to find one blatant cheater during my time on the server so far. If you have not seen this gem I recommend you watch it. This particular clip shows the cheater trash talking while aimbotting and wallhacking like a little weasel.

• Upvote 1

Thanks! Banned on both.

WIRE App (android, ios, windows): @Kersey | Tha Clan Song (Music Video) | Check Out Our PDE Youtube Channel

[21:28] |NßK| LadyCinell: i eat kid like that all days at 4 pm
[14:23] [PDE]TAJ: i want to eat hot dog [14:23] [PDE]TAJ: and american burger
[01:33] dancingmad: Nah, but northern minnesota. Trees and paul bunyan and shit.
[DEAD]XmohamedX4gamer: i hate this map its very very players
[11:16] [PDE]TAJ: i wish i could turn off the repeating message of scofields friendship story

The legendary Xfire messenger^^

I know you from outside PDE servers on other games. You are a pretty good guy, keep up the good work and bond with the community and I think you will grow here.

tumblr_nohxx3kJz31s4q1l5o1_500.gif

I have bought Battlefield 5. They nerfed the medic revive but they gave the medic the mp40 and thompson and once I found that out like 4 hours ago I bought it.

1 hour ago, kn9ght said:

I have bought Battlefield 5. They nerfed the medic revive but they gave the medic the mp40 and thompson and once I found that out like 4 hours ago I bought it.

medic class dont have also something like type100 ? as i can see from videos i dont have the game yet

3 hours ago, [PDE]NikosGreece said:

medic class dont have also something like type100 ? as i can see from videos i dont have the game yet 

Yea there is a gun like the type 100 I think.